Inside Out series by Lisa Renee Jones EPUB ~KnightinKat

seeders: 12
leechers: 6
Added on September 7, 2014 by KnightinKatin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Inside Out series by Lisa Renee Jones EPUB ~KnightinKat (Size: 7.4 MB)
 Being Me - Lisa Renee Jones.epub802.66 KB
 Cover.jpg125.12 KB
 metadata.opf1.27 KB
 His Secrets - Lisa Renee Jones.epub549.83 KB
 Cover.jpg78.93 KB
 metadata.opf1.27 KB
 If I Were You - Lisa Renee Jones.epub612.89 KB
 Cover.jpg135.13 KB
 metadata.opf6.84 KB
 My Control - Lisa Renee Jones.epub601.21 KB
 Cover.jpg100.7 KB
 metadata.opf1.29 KB
 My Hunger - Lisa Renee Jones.epub188.52 KB
 Cover.jpg74.91 KB
 metadata.opf2.5 KB
 No In Between - Lisa Renee Jones.epub380.62 KB
 Cover.jpg90.66 KB
 metadata.opf2.53 KB
 Rebecca's Lost Journals - Lisa Renee Jones.epub391.19 KB
 Cover.jpg95.91 KB
 metadata.opf3.66 KB
 Rebecca's Lost Journals, Volume - Lisa Renee Jones.pdf635.93 KB
 Rebecca's Lost Journals, Volume - Lisa Renee Jones.epub364.06 KB
 Rebecca's Lost Journals, Volume - Lisa Renee Jones.mobi191.31 KB
 Cover.jpg46.93 KB
 metadata.opf1.25 KB
 Revealing Us - lisa renee jones.epub225.27 KB
 Cover.jpg33.33 KB
 metadata.opf2.12 KB
 The Master Undone_ An Inside Ou - Lisa Renee Jones.pdf1007.91 KB
 The Master Undone_ An Inside Ou - Lisa Renee Jones.mobi422.74 KB
 The Master Undone_ An Inside Ou - Lisa Renee Jones.epub338.88 KB
 Cover.jpg54.28 KB
 metadata.opf1.28 KB
 Torrent Downloaded From kickass.to.txt336 bytes

Description

Inside Out series by Lisa Renee JonesEPUB ~KnightinKat

Language: English | Format: EPUB
Genre: Romance
ISBN:9781476772554/9781476727240

About:
1. If I Were You: When Sara McMillan finds a stack of journals in a storage unit, she’s shocked and enthralled by the erotic life the writer led. Unable to stop reading, she vicariously lives out dark fantasies through Rebecca, the writer—until the terrifying final entry. Certain something sinister has happened, Sara sets out to discover the facts, immersing herself in Rebecca’s life. Soon she’s working at the art gallery Rebecca worked at and meeting Rebecca’s friends. Finding herself drawn to two dangerously sexy men, the manager of the gallery and a famed artist, Sara realizes she’s going down the same path Rebecca took. But with the promise of her dark needs being met by a man with confident good looks and a desire for control, she’s not sure anything else matters. Just the burn for more.

1.2. Rebecca's Lost Journals Vol. 2:The Contract: The secret life of Rebecca and the men who have seduced her.

These are the journals Sara never sees, but you the reader, will!

The journals read like stories and begin the first time Rebecca visits the gallery in the INSIDE OUT TRILOGY. You will meet Mark, Chris, Ava, Amanda, Ricco, and all the series characters as she does AND there are tons of clues to what happens in BEING ME in the first 4 serials. They are woven within the story ready for your discovery, as is Rebecca's dark, erotic journey.

2. Revealing Us: You've discovered Rebecca's secrets. You've discovered Sara's secrets. Now Sara will discover "his" deepest, darkest secrets... but will those secrets bind them together—or tear them apart?

2. Being Me
Fascinated by the dark fantasies in the journals she’s discovered, and the two men who have now found a place in her life, Sara McMillan finds herself torn between her new life and her past. Now, more than ever, Sara identifies with the lost journal writer, Rebecca, and is certain that something sinister has happened.
In the arms of the sexy, tormented artist Chris Merit, Sara seeks answers about Rebecca and ends up discovering things about herself she never knew existed. Chris forces Sara to reconsider who she is and what she truly wants from life, but not before his dark desires threaten to tear them apart. Her boss, Mark Compton, offers her the shelter to understand just what those needs mean to her, and what they might have meant to Rebecca, but can she trust him to lead her to a final conclusion to Rebecca’s story?

2.5. The Master Undone: *** The Master Undone is a part of the Inside Out trilogy, and is told from his POV. ***

I told him goodbye, and I will not call him. I know if I do, it will be my undoing, and I'll once again be caught up in his spell. I will once again be...lost.

In her private journals, Rebecca laid bare her soul, revealing her obsession for the one man whose erotic demands captivated her imagination--and enslaved her forever. Now, with Rebecca no longer in his life he is lost, questioning everything he thought he knew about himself and about control he holds in such high regard. One women will reach out to heal him and then turn away, leaving him haunted. She is nothing he thought he wanted and somehow everything he needs. He tells himself to forget her but he cannot escape his desire for her. He has to have more...

4. No in Between
The fourth in the Inside Out erotic romance series by New York Times bestselling author Lisa Renee Jones, this steamy novel resolves Chris and Sarah's relationship and leads into Mark's story.
"Chris and I have faced our demons and bared our souls to one another in Paris. Now that we are back home in San Francisco, I want to believe that nothing can tear us apart. Not Ava’s accusations against me to the police, or Chris's fear that he will destroy me as he feels he did Amber. And not Mark, who was once too intimately a part of our lives, and who I can see crumbling inside out. He believes he is invincible, just as I want to believe Chris and I are invincible. We have to be invincible. We need each other too much for any other ending."

4.1. My Control
Mark's POV novella
I have lost the man I once was, letting guilt and heartache define who I am. Darkness has controlled me, and one woman has seen what no one else has seen in me, what I do not wish to exist. My hunger for her has driven me to the edge of sanity, but no more. She's about to find out that the Master has returned.

3.1. His Secrets: In a world where my only escape has been my art, Sara has been the light in my darkness. And there is darkness, the kind of inky black that can bleed from my life to hers. She doesn't see it. She doesn't understand what I've shown her. And my biggest fear is that soon...she will.

3.2. My Hunger: While Chris and Sara have traveled to Paris to avoid the chaos of press and police after the tragic night we’d shared, I have stayed to face the reality of what has happened. But there is no peace to be found in facing the truth, and no truth to be found in the confessions that have been made and retracted. I am a Master, all about control, and yet right now, facing great tragedy, I feel as if I have none. With my club and my relationships of the past in the spotlight, I find sanctuary in the one place I’ve promised I will never be again, but cannot seem to resist. Her arms.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
for any queries and reseeds if the file is not downloading pm/request reseed.

If you do like my uploads do support me by commenting and rating the torrent . also please help me keep the torrent alive by sharing and seeding.. !

Cheers
KnightinKat.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.4 MB
seeders:12
leechers:6
Inside Out series by Lisa Renee Jones EPUB ~KnightinKat