Insidious Chapter 2 720p Subtitle

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on December 7, 2013 by msdelipsisin Other > Unsorted
Torrent verified.

Insidious Chapter 2 720p Subtitle (Size: 61.51 KB)
 Insidious Chapter 2 2013 720p BRRip x264 AC3-JYK.srt61.51 KB

Description

Perfectly Synced for BluRay,BRRip,BDRip releases

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
61.51 KB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Insidious Chapter 2 720p Subtitle

All Comments

Perfect sync thanks!
Awesome - thanks for the upload. I have crappy hearing so love having subtitles available.
2013-12-27 02:10
Hear, hear!!! (pun intended).I am deaf in left ear, and darn close to deaf in me rt ear, so I can relate. Subs, are like hittin' the jackpot when we have them, so ty for these, dear uploader, and others I've been seeing you leave for us. VERY appreciated. So do others watching with me - who don't have to leave bc I have to put the sound at sonic boom level. They go from this:to this, when subs pop onto the screen, and no one has to scream to be heard, like "GET ME ANOTHER PINT, OHFEELYA, OKAAAAY?!!!!!! You truly are a dear for taking time to do these for us hard of hearing flick lovers. (I must be finally integrating here, after almost 3 yrs or so, bc I note that I've started speaking in smilies more and more as of late.
How to sync this subtitle to the movie. can you pls help me
Once you've downloaded the subtitles file - it ends in .srt put it into the same folder as the movie so that it is easy to find.
I just did an experiment, and it worked (whew!)I used my Vuze client, the most currant version, got the movie all ready to go (hit the dl on KAT, then opened the file in Vuze with all appropriate settings, like que in 1st place, after browsing to where I save my files and filling that in.) Then, I did exactly the same with the subs (.srt) file, (make sure you have exactly the same set up as the movie file). Then I moved the popup dl windows a bit to see both "start" the dl buttons and hit them both basically at the same time (fast clik on movie, fast clik on .srt). They both downloaded at the same time, into the same folder, with the .srt finishing 1st, naturally, but they both ended in the same folder, which is the goal. I can't believe I did an experimental, mid-noobness move and it actually did what I intended, w/o frying me 'puter or anything else destructive. Will wonders never cease.....?! Putting this out here in hope of an offer of help that actually may help someone. I've been given much here, it's feels good to give back. Thx also to screamingviolet for sparking me brain enough to try.
thanks uploader...