Inspector Nardone S01 E01 - Hardcoded Eng Subs - Sno

seeders: 14
leechers: 2
Added on January 28, 2015 by Snowhiterin TV
Torrent verified.

Inspector Nardone S01 E01 - Hardcoded Eng Subs - Sno (Size: 428.75 MB)
 Inspector Nardone S01 E01 - Hardcoded Eng Subs - Sno.mp4428.74 MB
 Inspector Nardone S01 E01 - Hardcoded Eng Subs - Sno.nfo2.42 KB
 Inspector Nardone S01 E01 - Hardcoded Eng Subs - Sno.txt1.96 KB

Description

Deadly Penicillin

1/12 Transferred to Milan because of his uncompromising temperament, Inspector Nardone finds himself in a corrupt police department where local thugs are clearly in cahoots with the law.

Video 854 x 480 / 29 fps / 1048 kbps / Mp4

Audio 128 kbps Ac3

Duration 0:51

Seed to the Max - Grazie mille . . .

Sno

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
428.75 MB
seeders:14
leechers:2

Screenshots

Inspector Nardone S01 E01 - Hardcoded Eng Subs - Sno screenshot

All Comments

How delightful Sno - yet another addiction to indulge in! Thanks for another great series.
Delighted with this series which I missed when it was shown here. 10/10
Another Italian detective! Who could ask for anything more!
thanks you are the Best xx
I agree with everyone else. thanks for introducing us to a new adventure.
Thanks to you, I'll be introduced to my THIRD Italian inspector. I enjoyed Inspector De Luca and have watched 18 of 26 episodes of Inspector Montalbano. I just managed to find episodes 19 to 24 on the weekend and, now, Nardone. Whoohoo!

The Italians seem to enjoy their crime shows in a slightly lighter vein where the Scandinavian crime shows revel in their darkness. Both are superb. Thanks again for opening up this whole European smorgasbord.
Hi G.E.R.R.Y.,
please tell where you found the episodes 19 - 24 of Insp. Montalbano. I hope they are subtitled?

Appreciate your reply
I love your shows and really appreciate the subs! Thank you so much!!!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1600263

Exiled from the Naples police department for being a whistleblower, Chief Inspector Mario Nardone finds himself transferred to postwar Milan, which is fast becoming the breeding ground for a new criminal scene. Thieves and outlaws from across Europe are moving in to exploit the battered citizens of a city emerging from war. He may not be able to find a good cup of coffee in his new city, but Nardone is committed to its safety and will do anything to protect its people. With his small squad of like-minded men, he fights crime and corruption wherever he finds it. Sometimes the rot is in the police department, and sometimes it's in the brothels, nightclubs and back alleys of Milan. He finds sanity in the arms of the beautiful and intelligent Eliana, a woman who challenges his old-fashioned Neapolitan thinking and makes him laugh. Inspector Nardone is based on the real-life figure who was a true legend in Milan during the 1950s and 60s, known for his unflinching moral code and his great sense of humanity.

Relatively light-hearted Italian fare . . .
Many thanks for this Inspector Nardone series premier episode. Having watched Inspector Montalbono, Young Montalbono and Inspector Luca courtesy of your efforts I am now looking forward to this. Living in S E Asia I find your uploads of hard to find series very nice. Again thanks, keep up with the life line (Tried posting in All Comments but would not post)