Install Creator Pro 2.0 Build 24 + Serial (fixed) [silentwaing]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on June 19, 2008 by in Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Install Creator Pro 2.0 Build 24 + Serial (fixed) [silentwaing] (Size: 2.95 MB)
 Install Creator Pro+Password.zip2.95 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes

Description

Product: Click Team Install Creator Pro 2.0 Build 24

Uploader: Silentwating

Fix Type: Serial Key (only compatible with this version and build)

ok... well the last version of this i uped seemed to have become broken... so i fixed it!! i password protected the archive this time as a precaution to keep it from being forcibly updated (that's what i think happened last time) don't worry the password in included but i'll also place it here!!

Password: build24

This is Click Team Install Creator Pro. i have seen many crappy torrents of this with either no seeders or a version that does not function with the key included this includes the version that is compatible with the included key (note: you cannot upgrade this so a newer build to the key will not function. but that's not so bad, cuz this version still works finely) And not to mention i haven't seen ANY here on demonoid

====================

Install Creator Pro is an amazingly versatile installation program builder. With just a few mouse clicks, you will be able to gather and compress a large number

of files in one single executable file and then be able to distribute it to your users so that they can install your product using a clear and simple interface.

While being very simple to use, Install Creator Pro allows you to personalize the installation program and use all the resources of the Windows environment (un-installation from the Control Panel, management of dll, adding icons to the Start Menu and desktop, Ini files and the registry).

====================

How to:

1. Run the install file (my AVG did notify me as it being a virus, but not to worry it's clean. AVG's just like that sometimes...)

2. in the install process, make sure you chose the Registered version

3. when prompted, enter the Key in the txt file (copy and paste is ok)

4. finish the install and you done!

i hope you all like it!

Please comment!!!!

Guaranteed Spy-ware, Mal-ware, Trojan, and Virus Free!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.95 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Install Creator Pro 2.0 Build 24 + Serial (fixed) [silentwaing]

All Comments

thanks dude its usefull!