Integrating Facebook Into Unity [course by:udemy]

seeders: 12
leechers: 7
Added on October 31, 2015 by abooodmarin Books
Torrent verified.

Integrating Facebook Into Unity [course by:udemy] (Size: 97.97 MB)
 6_-_Getting_Scores.mp420.99 MB
 2_-_Getting_a_Profile_Picture.mp418.42 MB
 7_-_Saving_Scores_to_Facebook.mp414.9 MB
 1_-_Login.mp414.58 MB
 3_-_Getting_a_User_Name.mp414.37 MB
 4_-_Sharing_to_Timeline.mp48.72 MB
 5_-_Invite_Friends.mp46.01 MB
 read me.txt94 bytes

Description

please if you like it seed and say thanks :)
SHARE your opinion about this course , cause if you like it , i'll upload more courses from udemy ,,,

Integrate Facebook SDK into Unity Games
Duration: 1h | Video: AVC (.MP4) 1280x720 30fps | Audio: AAC 44.1KHz 2ch | 97MB Genre: eLearning | Language: English | price: $49

https://www.udemy.com/integr...unity-games-assets-included/

=============
Indie game developers can learn how to implement Facebook SDK in Unity 3D and add social networking related features. What are the requirements?
A basic understanding of Unity and game development What am I going to get from this course? Over 8 lectures and 57 mins of content! create an app on Facebook and login to your Facebook account with the help of unity editor panel. create an image gameobject with the new UI tool and parse your profile picture after login to Facebook in your game. create a text game object and parse your profiles' username while playing your game. share your game progress to your Facebook timeline with your friends by adding new permissions to your Facebook App. invite your friends to join you in the game so that you can get the score and progress. get the scores of your friends who have accepted the invitation to join your game. save your score to Facebook and retrieve it later. What is the target audience? Students interested in implementing Facebook SDK in Unity

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
97.97 MB
seeders:12
leechers:7
Integrating Facebook Into Unity [course by:udemy]