Intel Turbo Boost Technology Monitor 2.6

seeders: 4
leechers: 2
Added on September 13, 2015 by FienCrackin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Intel Turbo Boost Technology Monitor 2.6 (Size: 22.77 MB)
 Intel® Turbo Boost Technologie monitor 2.6 Setup.exe22.77 MB

Description

Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.6 accelerates processor and graphics performance for peak loads, automatically allowing processor cores to run faster than the rated operating frequency if they’re operating below power, current, and temperature specification limits. Whether the processor enters into Intel Turbo Boost Technology 26 and the amount of time the processor spends in that state depends on the workload and operating environment.

Maximum turbo frequency indicates the highest possible frequency achievable when conditions allow the processor to enter turbo mode. Intel Turbo Boost Technology frequency varies depending on workload, hardware, software and overall system configuration.

Due to varying power characteristics, some parts with Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 may not achieve maximum turbo frequencies when running heavy workloads and using multiple cores concurrently.

Availability and frequency upside of Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 state depends upon a number of factors including, but not limited to the following:

Type of workload
Number of active cores
Estimated current consumption
Estimated power consumption
Processor temperature
When the processor is operating below these limits and the user's workload demands additional performance, the processor frequency will dynamically increase until the upper limit of frequency is reached. Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 has multiple algorithms operating in parallel to manage current, power, and temperature to maximize frequency and energy efficiency. Note: Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 allows the processor to operate at a power level that is higher than its TDP configuration and data sheet specified power for short durations to maximize performance.

And here is a screenshot made by myself, My i7 is only 1,8ghz - 2,4ghz And it's overclocked safely to 2,9 / 3.0 ghz

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
22.77 MB
seeders:4
leechers:2
Intel Turbo Boost Technology Monitor 2.6

All Comments

Thanks