Intensify Pro - 1.0.1 [Intel/K]

seeders: 6
leechers: 0
Added on December 18, 2013 by BS0Din Applications > Mac
Torrent verified.

Intensify Pro - 1.0.1 [Intel/K] (Size: 23.53 MB)
 Intensify Pro.zip22.72 MB
 Intensify Pro 1.x [SP].zip831.48 KB

Description

Name: Intensify Pro
Version: - 1.0.1

Mac Platform: Intel
Includes: K

Link for more information: http://macphun.com/intensifypro

Intensify Pro lets discerning photographers
of all skill levels create powerful photographic images with unprecedented drama and detail. Precise control of contrast, structure, detail and sharpening across different tonal ranges delivers high quality results every time.

Special algorithms to prevent image artifacts, image layer stacking with opacity control, dozens of professionally created presets, adjustment brushes, RAW image support, vignettes and the ability to run as a standalone or as a plug-in for popular host applications all make Intensify Pro an essential part of your photo editing toolbox.

NOTE: This is the PRO version, which means it's also works as a plugin within Photoshop, Lightroom, Aperture, etc. Run first in trial mode to install plugin, quit, then apply included crack/patch.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
23.53 MB
seeders:6
leechers:0
Intensify Pro - 1.0.1 [Intel/K]

All Comments

Thanks bro! Tu gères!! :)
Good work!
Merci, ai du faire 3 essais mais ça marche. Un gros merci.
De rien l'ami
Excellent sh…tuff. Thanks.
Ha, is there an upload of mine you don't like,
Well, there was 1 I think.. Like, literally one, out of the hundred(s) you've uploaded…lol
But in fairness, I download/test them all. If the uploaded app works, I give the torrent a "Like" and leave a comment saying thanks or something positive/indicative of it working in my experience. I don't keep them all on my internal HD, though. Even the apps I don't personally care for/like and/or end up uninstalling -- if they work, I click "Like" and say thanks.
Awesome, thanks. Merry Xmas!
To you as well brother