Intensive Diabetes Management, 5E [PDF] [StormRG]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on May 17, 2014 by 0xmovvain Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Intensive Diabetes Management, 5E [PDF] [StormRG] (Size: 21.76 MB)
 Cover.jpg83.34 KB
 Intensive Diabetes Management, Fifth Edition - Wolfsdorf, Joseph I.pdf21.68 MB
 metadata.opf1.18 KB

Description

Author: Joseph I. Wolfsdorf
Paperback: 168 pages
Publisher: American Diabetes Association; Fifth Edition edition (May 29, 2012)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1580404588
ISBN-13: 978-1580404587
Format: Retail PDF
Reader Required: Adobe Reader, Foxit, Nitro, Adobe Digital Editions

Note: This is the eBook of the printed book and may not include any media, website access codes, or print supplements that may come packaged with the bound book.

Tested on the above readers with no problems on laptop and Android tablet.
Don't hesitate to PM me if you have any questions or problem with the download, as comments on the torrent are easy to miss. Please allow a couple
seconds for the seedboxes to kick in, then it should move pretty quick.
Hope it helps in your studies. Go for it! :D

Cover from actual book file

Intensive diabetes management is the process by which blood glucose levels are closely controlled using daily insulin injections or an insulin pump. People who use this method must be closely aligned with their health care team and highly motivated because it not only requires close scrutiny of blood glucose levels, but also vigilant monitoring of food intake and medication dosage, among other things. Intensive diabetes management has proven very effective and is now the rule in diabetes care. Intensive Diabetes Management is geared toward the healthcare practitioner who wants to implement this method on his or her patients.

This new edition is updated to cover the latest advances in medical research. New insights into diabetes and how they impact this particular treatment are covered. In addition, the data, guidelines, and procedures have been revised to reflect the newest positions of the American Diabetes Association's standards of care.

Scientia est potentia

Request textbooks here:
KAT Book Request Thread

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
21.76 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Intensive Diabetes Management, 5E [PDF] [StormRG]