Intergalactic Interstellar (fan-edit) .m4v

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 25, 2015 by Macs-Voltagein Movies
Torrent verified.

Intergalactic Interstellar (fan-edit) .m4v (Size: 1.46 GB)
 Intergalactic Interstellar (fan-edit).m4v1.46 GB

Description

Interstellar. Not what was advertised. Well, maybe it was not what I expected. It was really 3 different (or more styles of movie making.) Documentary, sci fi, and drama. Add to that, there are really 2 movies intertwined. The sci fi tale about man looking to survive by a black hole held together by love and a corn movie about man leaving earth cause that is all there is to grow. I am beginning to realize that movies are no longer made like the old days. Because of the need for overseas dollars, everything needs to be over explained. Plus the plot line needs to be easily translatable. Movies are becoming broad in terms of accessibility towards audiences that are overseas. This means that blockbusters like this must have a plot interwoven to appeal to this market. A love story. The most transferable in terms of everything to do with a movie. Hell, me thinks this kinda thing started with Titantic. Damn you Cameron.

So now we have a movie with the best sci fi visuals since 2001 a space odyssey interwoven with love, corn, and a brother who is mean enough to probably beat up his sister and her wimpy friend. Dont get me wrong, I dont like this movie because if this. I could not wait to see this movie when it was released. The expectations where high. Did not even wait to get the dvd in my hands, ordered online. What I got was good storytelling, with a heavily transferable script made for overseas dollars. Oh and the line ?love transcends time and space? or something like that. Me and my kids good time not have. Should have went with the internet cheeseburger.

I believe some movies that are made for overseas should have 2 versions. Really. One for the north-american market, and one for the overseas market. Boom goes the money dynamite. Fans would seek out both if they like the movie. I is not smrt but head young hit ok doc yes honey good. Me thinks there is a cut that is just space and sci fi with the love aspect lessened but prevalent. This cut was probably nixed in flavour of money from the rest of the world. I did not want to touch this movie. I was asked by my daughter to fix it. She watched it with me the first day it was available. She was not interested. Then, her school decided this was the best thing since star wars and showed it to the class. All 3 hours of it. She now does not have good feelings towards this movie. This re-edit takes away the corn movie, does not explain everything, takes away the word ?love? used many times. Now, it is used only once. The hero is in space as quick as (fan-edit) possible. Once the movie gets in space, it stays in space. Just like a good sci fi movie. I hope you enjoy! Cheers!

854x480
2 hrs 9 min

Please remember to own a copy before you download!

Ps: If you like this re-edit, can I humbly ask you to seed? It would help support the fan edit community!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.46 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Intergalactic Interstellar (fan-edit) .m4v

Trailer