Internet Download Manager 6.21 build 2 full Idman621build2 universal 6xx Patch{GHoSTCR3W}

seeders: 45
leechers: 3
Added on July 28, 2014 by GHoSTCR3Win Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Internet Download Manager 6.21 build 2 full Idman621build2 universal 6xx Patch{GHoSTCR3W} (Size: 6.59 MB)
 idman621build2.exe5.91 MB
 IDM.v6.xx.release.3-patch.exe622.5 KB
 IDMGrHlp.exe67.52 KB
 read me.txt857 bytes

Description

Internet Download Manager 6.21 Build 2 Universal 6xx Patch
1-Install
2-close idm on system tray
3-Delete file idmgrhlp.exe in install directory
4-copy paste IDMGrHlp.exe of this release in install directory
5-run patch, apply patch, browse the file idm.exe if necessary
enter random letter.
6-run idm.exe
Note some antivirus detect patch as a virus is a false positive trust me i use
this file over 3 years make an exception in the download folder or in the internet download manager installation directory.
you can every time there is an update upgrade the software and repeat the procedure enjoy!!!.
The best browser that never fail on idm is Firefox for problem on other browser try delete the extension and reinstall the exstension is name is IDMGCExt.crx
and is located in the installation directory,and try to clear your browser cache history.
The credits for the patch are in the patch installer.Run The patch As Administrator.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.59 MB
seeders:45
leechers:3
Internet Download Manager 6.21 build 2 full Idman621build2 universal 6xx Patch{GHoSTCR3W}

All Comments

Thanks alot.Works like a charm.Follow the instructions in the readme file guys
Thnx a lot.....
This IDM has registered by applying the given method BUT I know after few days an error message will appear "Idm has been registered with a fake serial".
in over 3 years i never had this message, this message come when you do an upgrade from a cracked version you close idm reapply patch all goes fine.
it's work
tnx a lot... it works...