Interstellar The Official Movie Novelization by Greg Keyes -Arvi07

seeders: 12
leechers: 5
Added on December 1, 2014 by arvi07in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Interstellar The Official Movie Novelization by Greg Keyes -Arvi07 (Size: 991.54 KB)
 Interstellar - Greg Keyes.pdf839.79 KB
 Interstellar - Greg Keyes.jpg151.23 KB
 Join Our Page On Fb.txt535 bytes

Description

Interstellar The Official Movie Novelization by Greg Keyes -Arvi07 :

Publisher: Titan Books (November 11, 2014)
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
Language: English
ASIN: B00P7UV52U

Publication Date: November 11, 2014
THE END OF EARTH WILL NOT BE THE END OF US. From acclaimed filmmaker Christopher Nolan (The Dark Knight Triology, Inception), this is the chronicle of a group of explorers who make use of a newly discovered wormhole to surpass the limitations on human space travel and conquer the vast distances involved in an interstellar voyage. At stake are the fate of a planet... Earth... and the future of the human race.

For any queries and reseeds if the file is not downloading pm/request reseed.

If you do like my uploads, do support me by commenting and rating the torrent & also please help me keep the torrent alive by sharing and seeding.. !

PLEASE NOTE: Do Buy the original Copy From Amazon/ Flipkart if you like this file.."Made this in the smallest size possible for people who have poor bandwidth and also to enjoy this Book in your mobile devices"...please seed as long as possible and support me and my torrents to bring you more small sized rips in the future..

Please do like me on Fb if you like my uploads : "Arvi07 Torrents" @ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Arvi07-Torrents/697710516986588

<3 Thanks a lot to all you Seeders,Friends and my well-wishers & supporters <3

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
991.54 KB
seeders:12
leechers:5
Interstellar The Official Movie Novelization by Greg Keyes -Arvi07

All Comments

Great job,thank you.