Into Dust The Thunderbird Chronicles ~ Amy Quick Parrish [BluA]epub

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on June 30, 2016 by BluAin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Into Dust The Thunderbird Chronicles ~ Amy Quick Parrish [BluA]epub (Size: 421.53 KB)
 -README-.txt425 bytes
 Into Dust - Amy Quick Parrish.epub421.12 KB

Description

**Please share your thoughts on this book after you read it by giving a Thumbs UP and leaving a comment. Love hearing what you think. Before downvoting, please let me know what the issue is and I'll do my best to fix it!**

Summary
When the bullet pierced her father’s heart and he crumpled to the floor of his convenience store, it changed Janey Santiago’s life forever. At first she wasn’t even sure if she was alive or dead as she watched a strange blue light shift from his body to hers. In his final moments he handed Janey his mask, confirming her suspicions that he was indeed the vigilante fighting the local cartels. Janey felt a surge of energy and knew it was her time to carry on her father’s work. With the guidance of Augusto - her father’s mysterious young right-hand man - and enigmatic parallels from her favorite comic book series, Janey must learn how to use her mysterious new abilities to fight back against the gangsters that killed her father and threaten to overtake her town.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
421.53 KB
seeders:3
leechers:0
Into Dust The Thunderbird Chronicles ~ Amy Quick Parrish [BluA]epub