Into the Arms of Madness - A Novel of Suspense - Regina Pacelli - [EPUB][N27]

seeders: 6
leechers: 6
Added on May 17, 2016 by N27in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Into the Arms of Madness - A Novel of Suspense - Regina Pacelli - [EPUB][N27] (Size: 271.99 KB)
 Into the Arms of Madness - A Novel of Suspense - Regina Pacelli.epub153.19 KB
 Cover.jpg118.8 KB

Description

Into the Arms of Madness: A Novel of Suspense

by

Regina Pacelli

Language: English | Format: EPUB | ISBN-10: 1478122919 | ISBN-13: 978-1478122913

Page count: 224 | Date Published: June 10, 2014 | Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

Thrillers & Suspense, Psychological Thrillers

CONTENTS

16 Chapters

Excerpt:
They say the morning after your wedding you wake up to a different person, someone who looks like the one you married, but who has begun to change in some subtle way. You can't put your finger on it, but you can feel the difference just the same.

I didn't quite believe that could be the case with my marriage. I had known my husband, Todd, for a year and a half before we got married. We were close and could talk for hours on every topic under the sun, and although we bickered on occasion, it was never about anything major. He was a good person – smart, easy-going, caring, funny, and loyal. I could always count on him to have my back.

I still thought this the morning after our wedding, but something in the way he looked at me at times left me with an uneasy feeling. I chalked it up to my imagination and just being tired from our wedding celebration and all the preparations leading up to it.

Todd had wanted to have a small, quiet ceremony—just the two of us. But we ended up inviting over forty people to our wedding. That was more for my benefit though since it was Todd's second marriage, my first, and I hoped the last for us both.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
271.99 KB
seeders:6
leechers:6
Into the Arms of Madness - A Novel of Suspense - Regina Pacelli - [EPUB][N27]