Into The Storm (2014) HD DVDRip x264.mp4

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on October 31, 2014 by xinkermanin Movies
Torrent verified.

Into The Storm (2014) HD DVDRip x264.mp4 (Size: 699.17 MB)
 Into the Storm (2014) HD DVDRip x264.mp4699.17 MB

Description

Screenshots
http://i.imgur.com/13gNgGf.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/OkCexjT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/hdaIZ9y.jpg

Into The Storm is such an unfortunate film because certain moments really bring an engrossing horror bite, coupled with spectacular visual design and a few moments of proper “found footage” usage that had me clenching the armrests on my theater chair. One beautifully rendered cyclone finds itself sucking up ongoing flames to form the before mentioned “Flamenado,” a whirling funnel bursting from the underworld, and a specific death scene involving said monstrosity marks one of the most brutal, unflinching character exits in recent disaster memory. Engulfed in flames and spinning like a rag doll, cameras catch his corpse being sucked higher and higher into the air until inevitably disappearing into the heavens – with the implication of coming crashing down moments later.
Steven Quale definitely calls upon some of that Final Destination experience he picked up, but he also manages to capture a huge scope once the storm starts reaching gargantuan proportions. The final scene of Into The Storm places us inside the largest tornado known to man, contrasting between an early onslaught of ferocity, a calming moment experiencing the storm’s eye, and then a final, even more tumultuous kicking of tailwinds. Between causing massive architectural destruction and capturing another landscaping shot of the bright, sunny skyline existing above a dark, deadly storm, Quale finds a symphonic balance in the film’s final act, exposing a massive strength that only briefly shines through during the preceding hour and twenty minutes or so. With proper care, Into The Storm could have been the Twister of our generation – not a SyFy Original on steroids.
Last but not least, there’s an unforgivable amount of “found footage” lunacy that learns nothing from the mistakes of equally unintelligible predecessors. Embracing a mentality where every moment has to be recorded, so many scenes beg for more manpower, yet there’s always someone holding a camera. A child’s life is in danger, with his father desperately struggling to shift around massive hunks of stone, yet a perfectly able-bodied character feels it necessary to become a dumbstruck videographer instead of active participant. Characters capture the unnecessary, ignore their own safety, and make trouble for themselves always while holding a camera (GoPro/Handheld), falling into a tired arc where we want to scream “STOP RECORDING AND JUST RUN!”

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
699.17 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Into The Storm (2014) HD DVDRip x264.mp4

Trailer

Screenshots

Into The Storm (2014) HD DVDRip x264.mp4 screenshot
Into The Storm (2014) HD DVDRip x264.mp4 screenshot