Introducing Quantum Theory : A Graphic Guide to Science's Most Puzzling Discovery.epub {Charm-Quark}

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on June 17, 2015 by Charm-Quarkin Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

Introducing Quantum Theory : A Graphic Guide to Science's Most Puzzling Discovery.epub {Charm-Quark} (Size: 9.22 MB)
 Introducing Quantum Theory - A Graphic Guide to Science's Most Puzzling Discovery...9.22 MB

Description

Introducing Quantum Theory

Book Description:
Quantum theory is one of science's most thrilling, challenging and even mysterious areas. Scientists such as Planck, Einstein, Bohr, Heisenberg and Schrödinger uncovered bizarre paradoxes in the early 20th century that seemed to destroy the fundamental assumptions of 'classical physics' - the basic laws we are taught in school. Notoriously difficult, quantum theory is nonetheless an amazing and inspiring intellectual adventure, explained here with patience, wit and clarity.

Ebook Reading Softwares :
(Pdf/epub/mobi/azw3/djvu)

I share scientific, mathematical and self-help ebooks/textbooks to help students and curious minds.
If you like my uploads/torrents then support me by seeding, sharing, commenting and rating :)

P.S. If you like this eBook, then please support the author(s) by buying it :)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
9.22 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Introducing Quantum Theory : A Graphic Guide to Science's Most Puzzling Discovery.epub {Charm-Quark}