Introduction to Java Programming - Comprehensive Version (10th Edition) (.pdf) - {llife_me}

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 13, 2015 by llife_mein Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Introduction to Java Programming - Comprehensive Version (10th Edition) (.pdf) - {llife_me} (Size: 15.92 MB)
 Introduction to Java Programming - Comprehensive Version (10th Edition) - {llife_me}.pdf15.92 MB

Description

Please leave feedback on my torrents!

{Introduction to Java Programming, Comprehensive Version (10th Edition)}

English | 2014 | ISBN-10: 0133761312, 0133813460 | 1344 pages | PDF | 14 MB

More Aboout This Book:

MyProgrammingLab for Introduction to Java Programming is a total learning package. MyProgrammingLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program that truly engages students in learning. It helps students better prepare for class, quizzes, and exams-resulting in better performance in the course-and provides educators a dynamic set of tools for gauging individual and class progress.

Teaching and Learning Experience
To provide a better teaching and learning experience, for both instructors and students, this program offers:
Fundamentals-First Approach: Basic programming concepts are introduced on control statements, loops, functions, and arrays before object-oriented programming is discussed.
Problem-Driven Motivation:The examples and exercises throughout the book emphasize problem solving and foster the concept of developing reusable components and using them to create practical projects.
A Superior Pedagogical Design that Fosters Student Interest:Key concepts are reinforced with objectives lists, introduction and chapter overviews, easy-to-follow examples, chapter summaries, review questions, programming exercises, and interactive self-tests.
The Most Extensive Instructor and Student Support Package Available:The author maintains a website at Here that includes multiple interactive resources.

Hope You enjoy it!

===================================================

Please Vote, Comment & SEED!!!

Be a real Pirate, Seed and leave feedback to help others!

Thanks,
llife_me

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
15.92 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Introduction to Java Programming - Comprehensive Version (10th Edition) (.pdf) - {llife_me}