Iolo System Mechanic Pro v7 5 10 5 Cracked for Ever

seeders: 0
leechers: 2
Added on June 25, 2008 by in Applications
Torrent verified.

Iolo System Mechanic Pro v7 5 10 5 Cracked for Ever (Size: 41.77 MB)
 DriveScrubber.exe4.89 MB
 ioloAV.exe3.91 MB
 ioloFW.exe5.68 MB
 SearchAndRecover.exe15.34 MB
 Serial.txt60 bytes
 SysMech7.exe11.39 MB
 smpro_dm.exe576.36 KB

Description

People guess what? Another “System Optimize” utility is here! Woho! There are so many of these kind apps, so you don’t know which to choose. This one cames with bunch of all-in-one tools (like others) which helps you to optimize your OS-PC-Grandma-Lil’ Sister-Whatever. Plus there is antivirus/firewall modules which you can optionally install during installation process. Furthermore it promise to “Boosts your PC and internet speed up to 300%“!!! Yeah, right… And after all, check NFO for cracking “how-to“. Sceners, give us something real!

Description: System Mechanic® keeps your PC running faster, cleaner and error-free. Its powerful arsenal of 40+ award-winning precision tools fixes stubborn errors, cleans out clutter, optimizes internet and download speeds, ensures personal security and maintains maximum computer performance automatically.

Highlights:

* Makes your PC run like new
* Boosts PC and internet speeds up to 300%
* Eliminates frustrating slowdowns, crashes & freezes
* Repairs problems and errors, and prevent them from recurring
* Cleans up system-clogging clutter
* Removes spyware and fixes security vulnerabilities
* Maintains reliability and speed

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
41.77 MB
seeders:0
leechers:2
Iolo System Mechanic Pro v7 5 10 5 Cracked for Ever

All Comments

Yes It does stucks @ 98.5 .... Thats suck man....the torrent is damaged
download stops at 98.5%
I cannot comment on whether it is "Good" or "Fake. I have tried three seperate downloads and each time it will only load 98.4%. I tried to install with what I had, but the main file erred out, due to the incomplete download. I have failed to complete this project that I was looking forward to.