iOS 10 Beta 1 for iPhone 6 and 6S - CityBoyAtHeart

seeders: 21
leechers: 5
Added on June 22, 2016 by CityBoyAtHartin Applications > iOS
Torrent verified.

iOS 10 Beta 1 for iPhone 6 and 6S - CityBoyAtHeart (Size: 2.5 GB)
 iPhone_4.7_10.0_14A5261v_Restore.ipsw2.5 GB

Description

iOS 10 Beta 1 for iPhone 6 and 6S ONLY. Just released today. Install at your own risk. This is a first beta and likely to be buggy.

Enjoy and please seed as long as you can.

What a clusterf**k this update is. Bad Apple for not making it easy to update without a Mac.punch

!!!Final update (until public beta): I still have not found anyone who can install iOS 10 Beta 1 IPSW with a Windows PC. I just wouldn't advise anyone to attempt it. The OTA update is super easy and installs quickly with no errors. You don't even need to have your UDID registered. Use the link from update 2. I've updated all my devices (iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPad Mini 4, iPad Air & iPad Pro 9.7) using the OTA configuration. These files are still good for installing using a Mac with Xcode 8 beta (I'll upload that in a few minutes. Find it searching CityBoyAtHeart) or in the event Apple pulls the current OTA Config Profile for any reason. Uploading the rest of the Restore files over the next 30 minutes.

FYI!!! For any Apple Watch owners- Once you have iOS 10 running on your iPhone you can update your watch to WatchOS 3. It's also OTA and very simple to do. WARNING!!! Once you update your watch to watchOS 3 you can not go back to 2.2.1 unless you take into a genius bar or send it in to Apple. They won't charge you for the reset but they will probably treat you like an idiot. I love the new watchOS. If anyone needs help on doing this AFTER they've installed iOS 10 shoot me a message. I'll get back as soon as I can.

!!Update 2: iOS 10 installs smoothly on Mac with Xcode 8 Beta on all devices. I tested on a Virtual El Capitan machine and a new iMac with El Capitan.

I am downloading all iOS 10 IPSW files and will upload them over the next 24 hours as they finish downloading including tvOS and watchOS. I grabbed the iPhone 6/6S and iPad Mini 4/3 and iPad Air 2 files very early and so the downloads were very fast. The rest are downloading slowly, I'm sure due to traffic overload, so you'll have to be patient.

*****Best and easiest way to get iOS 10 without all the stress**** I have found a live link for the OTA method. My phone is currently downloading iOS 10 Beta 1 via an OTA update. Unless it doesn't work after installation OTA is probably your best bet to get iOS 10 Beta. Go to http://ibetacloud.com/#downloads from the device you want to update. Click on iPhone & iPod. Then click the Direct Link on "OTA MobileConfig (All Devices)". You may have to scroll to the right to see the link. This file works for ALL compatible devices. Note that I registered my UDID. Some forums say you don't need to. I only have one device left that I haven't registered so when I get around to updating that I'll let you know if registration is necessary.

I've been working on the error 14 issue for about 16 hours. Going to call it a day.

!!!Update 1: It seems everyone is getting an error code 14 when trying to install iOS 10 Beta 1. This is usually, but not always, a simple fix and all you need to use a different usb cable. This is not the case in this instance. I am researching why this is happening. At the moment, according to a friend who's a developer, it seems that iOS 10 can only be installed using a Mac with Xcode beta installed. However I am not sure that this is definitely the issue, nor is he. I will continue to dig and see what's what.

I have heard that using the OTA configuration file works. I have not yet been able to get a hold of it though. The few accounts that have uploaded it are temporarily suspended due to too much traffic. As soon as I get it i'll upload it.

Anyone who knows how to get this to work without the OTA or a Mac, please let us know in the comments.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.5 GB
seeders:21
leechers:5
iOS 10 Beta 1 for iPhone 6 and 6S - CityBoyAtHeart

All Comments

Dont mess with torrent ,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDNl4Xc1SnI
Thank you!
I just uploaded the OTA from the link that uploader has posted in update 2. Phone reset and then I went to software updates and boom ios 10 is available and is downloading. Installed iOS 10 on my iphone 6 and it all works fine and no need to register!
then why did u upload it if u say that it wont work .. ??!!
It does work on a Mac with Xcode 8 beta installed and running. At this point it doesn't install from a Windows machine because there is no Xcode 8 beta for windows. I've also uploaded Xcode 8 Beta for those on Mac who need it. Just search CityBoyAtHeart or here's the link:

https://kat.cm/xcode-8-beta-...ityboyatheart-t12779966.html
What device are you updating? It may be also a corrupt download. If you updating an iPhone 6 or 6S this is the right file but this method only works on a Mac with xCode 8 Beta. See updates in my comments. Good luck.
do you know when you are releasing the beta for 6+
Uploaded and seeding now.
Where is this link?
Always happy to assist my fellow KickAssers (is the a word? lol) when I am able.
Do NOT install this on your phone. Wait for a later beta or the official release. This will most likely brick your device.
This will not brick your phone. The iOS 10 Beta is surprisingly stable. Sure there are some minor glitches but nothing yet to make me go back to 9.3.3 or earlier. I've been using it on my phone as soon as it was available to developers and have been confident enough with the build to update all my devices except 1. I do have to keep 1 device on the latest public release just in case Apple breaks something.