iOS Apps with REST APIs: Building Web-Driven Apps in Swift (2015) (PDF) [-PUNISHER-]

seeders: 30
leechers: 4
Added on February 9, 2016 by -PUNISHER-in Books
Torrent verified.

iOS Apps with REST APIs: Building Web-Driven Apps in Swift (2015) (PDF) [-PUNISHER-] (Size: 9 MB)
 iOS Apps with REST APIs Building Web-Driven Apps in Swift [-PUNISHER-].pdf9 MB

Description

I.N.F.O.R.M.A.T.I.O.N

Title : iOS Apps with REST APIs: Building Web-Driven Apps in Swift
Publisher : GROWKSWIFT.COM
Author/Editors : Christina Moulton
Language : English
Edition : N/A
Year : 2015
Page : 241
Size : 9 MB
Format : PDF
ISBN-10: N/A
ISBN-13: N/A

D.E.S.C.R.I.P.T.I.O.N

Making your first Swift app that uses a web service can be overwhelming. It seems like every time you try to figure it out you just add more things to learn to your list: REST, Alamofire, parsing JSON, OAuth, ATS, setting headers, … But it doesn’t have to be confusing. This book skips the hundreds of pages that barely get into how to make a network call in iOS. Only the nitty gritty that you need to get real work done now: interfacing with your web services and displaying the results in your UI.

This book was written using Swift 2.0, Alamofire 3.1, Xcode 7, and iOS 9.

All code samples included.

This book is for:

- Software developers getting started with iOS but experienced in other languages

- Front-end devs looking to implement native UIs for iOS apps (no CSS, oh noes!)

- Back-end devs tasked with getting the data into the user's hands on iOS

- Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Tizen, Symbian & Palm OS devs looking to expand their web service backed apps to iOS

- Anyone whose boss is standing over their shoulder asking why the data isn't showing up in the tableview yet

This book isn't for:

- People completely new to programming, you should have a decent grasp of at least one object-oriented programming language or have completed several intro to iOS tutorials

- Designers, managers, UX pros, … It's a programming book. All the monospace font inserts will probably drive you crazy.

- Cross-platform developers dedicated to their tools (including HTML5 & Xamarin), this is all Swift & native UI, all the time

- Programmers building apps with no webservice interaction

- Game devs

Please Seed This As Long As Possible So Others Can Enjoy It Too!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
9 MB
seeders:30
leechers:4
iOS Apps with REST APIs: Building Web-Driven Apps in Swift (2015) (PDF) [-PUNISHER-]