IP Hider Pro 5.0.0.2 PreActivated [iPCS0ft]

seeders: 7
leechers: 2
Added on September 1, 2014 by iPCSoftin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

IP Hider Pro 5.0.0.2 PreActivated [iPCS0ft] (Size: 14.65 MB)
 IP Hider Pro 5.0.0.2 PreActivated [iPCS0ft].exe14.65 MB
 Readme [iPCSoftware].txt638 bytes

Description

IP Hider Pro For Free [iPCS0ft]

IP Hider Pro 5 is a professional software used to hide your IP address so that you can hide your internet traffic and the real location while surfing the web.

The best IP Changer software makes nobody know what you do on the internet. IP Hider Pro provides government-level safety factor, so you are assured of freedom anywhere on the web without worrying about any of the information leaked.

• IP addresses is around the world, dozens of countries of the IP address to be of your choice. One-click to make connection anonymously.
• Government-level encrypted transmission, impeccable. Reconnect automatically when dropped , all-round protection of your privacy.
• You can choose the applications you want to hide traffic for.
• DNS Lookups are redirected, Let your activities be without leaving a trace.
• Keep the same IP for as long as you like or tell IP Hider Pro to choose a new IP every 1, 5, 30 or 60 minutes for extra protection.

OS: Windows® XP(SP2 or Later), Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows® 8,

• Add support to all Windows system.
• Fasten networking speed.

• Homepage - http://iphiderpro.com/

1. Install the App To default directory
2. Enjoy [Don't try to UpDate]

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
14.65 MB
seeders:7
leechers:2
IP Hider Pro 5.0.0.2 PreActivated [iPCS0ft]

All Comments

BEFORE DOWNLOADING THIS TORRENT KINDLY UNINSTALL IP HIDER PRO 5.0.0.2 COMPLETELY FROM YOUR SYSTEM.

To Uninstall completely IP Hider Pro 5.0.0.2 from your System Follow this following steps:-

1. uninstall using control pannel & restart your pc

2. open up the "Run" command & then type in "Regedit" then Expand the the following keys: (i) HKEY_CURRENT_USER & (ii) HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE. Then search for folder name "IP Hider Pro" and delete that key with the help of your keyboard ;P

3.you can also check the box "show hidden items" from your control pannel >> folder options >> then go to Program files and there you see a FADED Folder called "ProgramData" open that and the delete the Folder called "IP Hider Pro". That's it !!

4. then download this torrent & install it manually & use it

Its works for me & I'm sure that its definitely works for you!!
Not working for me. Is there anything that I can try?
http://prntscr.com/4im2q6
It says that the remaining time is 3 days...