Ip Man 2 (2010|Cantonese edit|no crop/stretch|DVDRip|Eng sub)

seeders: 6
leechers: 2
Added on June 5, 2010 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Ip Man 2 (2010|Cantonese edit|no crop/stretch|DVDRip|Eng sub) (Size: 1.32 GB)
 Ip.Man.2.2010.CN.DVDRip.Xvid-XTM.modified.avi1.32 GB
 Ip.Man.2.2010.CN.DVDRip.Xvid-XTM.modified.srt51.77 KB
 NFO.txt3.12 KB

Description

IP MAN 2 (2010) XTM *modified*

PLOT/DESCRIPTION

================

In this sequel, Ip Man (Donnie Yen) arrives in Hong Kong in 1949, only to discover that martial arts schools there operated like triads rather than more respectable institutions. His efforts to teach his Wing Chun discipline is fraught with poverty and meets resistance from Master Hung (Sammo Hung), a fellow kungfu master who runs a fish market and is being bullied by the British authorities. However, he takes solace in his bright student Leung (Chen Dao Ming) and his loving, patient wife (Lynn Hung @ Xiong Dai Lin). As conflicts brew and tempers flare, an English boxing champ (Darren Shahlavi) insults the Chinese and challenges the whole establishment to an East vs. West showdown, leaving Master Hung and Master Ip to find themselves possible allies.

DETAILS

=======

Cast.........: Donnie Yen Chi Tan, Sammo Hung Kam Bo, Lynn Xiong Dai Lin, Fan Siu Wong, Gordon Lam Ka Tung, Darren Shahlavi, Kent Cheng Jak Si, Tommy Sik Siu Lung, Huang Xiao Ming, To Yue Hong

Directed by..: Wilson Yip Wai Shun

Runtime......: 01:43:23

Also Known As: Yip Man 2

Country......: China, Hong Kong

Year.........: 2010

Language.....: Cantonese

Subtitles....: English (srt by EvilAbbot)

TECHNICAL INFORMATION

=====================

Source.......: DVD

File Format..: AVI

Video Codec..: Xvid MPEG-4 Codec

Video Bitrate: 1683 kbps

Resolution...: 640x272

Frame Rate...: 25.000 fps

Audio Rate...: 48000 Hz

Audio Codec..: MPEG-1 Layer 3

Audio Bitrate: 133 kbps

Thanx to: XTM, TorrenTGui and ViSiON

NOTES by SyCKLe

===============

After scouring the Internet for weeks looking for a Ip Man 2 (2010) rip that satisfies my three personal criteria below...

1) CANTONESE audio

2) Uncropped

3) Unstretched

... finally, one *FINALLY* makes an appearance... sans Cantonese! Yes, I know. I have groaned like many. But unlike many, I saw instant hope.

The original rip by XTM that recently made an appearance, "Ip.Man.2.2010.CN.DVDRip.Xvid-XTM", thankfully has the full, uncropped video (WOOHOO!!!). Unfortunately, it has the much-dreaded full Mandarin audio dubtrack (OUCH!).

TorrenTGui's rip, on the other hand, has its video cropped like ViSiON's version (double OUCH!). Fortunately though, it has the Cantonese track (WOOHOO!!!).

Therefore, at my wit's end (or sheer desperation? You decide), I have taken the liberty to rip out the Cantonese audio, changed the tempo, and spliced the Cantonese dialogue from beginning to end to fit within XTM's version with the Mandarin audio, where only the beginning and end music have been retained in the latter.

I have also included EvilAbbot's subtitle for Ip Man 2, and re-adjusted the timing to sync with the video as well. This is the version I prefer that I feel comes as close as possible to the original... for the moment.

Still, many thanks should go to XTM, TorrenTGui and ViSiON for their generous contribution of this awesome movie! Without the video and audio sources available to work with, none of this would have been possible at all! ;)

ENJOY!!! :P

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.32 GB
seeders:6
leechers:2
Ip Man 2 (2010|Cantonese edit|no crop/stretch|DVDRip|Eng sub)

Trailer

All Comments

Very good copy
Cheers mate, thanks for the up. Good effor on the stitching together :) quality rocks
Good
good movie. i like it