Iphone 3g 3.0 custom restore (Jailbroken) for already pwned 3g i

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on June 19, 2009 by in Applications
Torrent verified.

Iphone 3g 3.0 custom restore (Jailbroken) for already pwned 3g i (Size: 234.09 MB)
 iPhone1,2_3.0_7A341_Custom_Restore.ipsw234.09 MB

Description

Hi there

This is the custom JAILBROKEN iphone 3.0 restore file for the IPHONE 3GInstalls

1. Cydia

2. Icy

3. Standard Root Partition

Built with pwnagetools on my Mac today

INSTRUCTIONS ON USE (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY):

Only use if you have not already upgraded to 3.0 and are already jailbroken or it will not work.

Remember where you have saved the file,

Conncect iphone to itunes

PRESS SHIFT and click on restore on the main iphone page on itunes 8.2 (holding shift)

Select the custom file and let itunes do the restCongradulations you now have a fully working, jailbroken iphone 3g with the new 3.0 firmware100% tested and fully working with iphone 3g only, will not work with 2g. It works 100% with windows and itunes 8.2

IF IN ANY DOUBT DO NOT DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL

TO PLAY CRACKED GAMES

______________________If you would like to play cracked games you will need to install appsync by adding a new source in cydia

(cydia.hackulo.us/)

http://hackulo.us/forums/index.php?showtopic=28842

CREDITS

________

Official iphone team torrent 2009, also on mininova

http://thepiratebay.org/user/IphoneteamPlease seed and not be greedy - All comments welcome

I appoligise but i am not taking requests, also can a moderator please sort out the fact that i cant add comments onto my torrents?

To my fans, you know how to get hold of me on twitter :PTO A MODERATOR - COULD YOU PLEASE SORT OUT THE FACT THAT I CANT COMMENT ON MY TORRENTS????

THANKS

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
234.09 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Iphone 3g 3.0 custom restore (Jailbroken) for already pwned 3g i