"Irish" Micky Ward vs Arturo Gatti I,II,III/1,2,3 [HBO Tribute Replay] - Classic Boxing

seeders: 9
leechers: 4
Added on December 5, 2013 by datahoardingin Movies
Torrent verified.

"Irish" Micky Ward vs Arturo Gatti I,II,III/1,2,3 [HBO Tribute Replay] - Classic Boxing (Size: 1.65 GB)
 Micky Ward vs Arturo Gatti I [HBO Tribute Replay].avi570.29 MB
 Micky Ward vs Arturo Gatti II [HBO Tribute Replay].avi561.02 MB
 Micky Ward vs Arturo Gatti III [HBO Tribute Replay].avi559.36 MB

Description

All 3 fights (wars) between Arturo Gatti and "Irish" Micky Ward. These are from HBO's rebroadcast tribute to Gatti after his death, so they include some introduction/background storytelling, but the fights themselves are presented as they originally were.
I tend to keep my torrent descriptions pretty sterile, but this is, in my opinion, is a MUST see trilogy of fights for ANY fight fan. (boxing or otherwise) No rope-a-dopes or dancing, two guys, standing on a dime going at each other. True classics.

media info:

reception has been decent in regards to this classic boxing stuff, and this was posted by request. for me to keep upping, i need your help seeding. enjoy!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.65 GB
seeders:9
leechers:4
"Irish" Micky Ward vs Arturo Gatti I,II,III/1,2,3 [HBO Tribute Replay] - Classic Boxing

Screenshots

All Comments

NICE LOWELL,Mass Checking IN! Best Fights Ever!
i had 2 of their 4 bouts,but it's nice to have t/3 rememberable on's in a package,i grabbed all your up's just now as i lost SO-MANY fights that can't be replaced..and I was just watching t/Paulie/Zab card and i thought lets take another look at t/boxing browse...and wala,THX..can't vote quality yet as they're DLing
I hate double posting but man You are the MAN. I love boxing and this stuff you decided to share with us all has just made what would have been boring hours of the day Exciting.
happy to help
Never expected this trilogy. thank you, thank you, thank you.
You rock sir.. thanks much..
J.
2013-12-05 18:56
welcome