Iron Man 2 (2010) COMPLETE DVD Rip by vladtepes3176

seeders: 8
leechers: 2
Added on January 15, 2011 by vladtepes3176in Movies
Torrent verified.

Iron Man 2 (2010) COMPLETE DVD Rip by vladtepes3176 (Size: 1.56 GB)
 01. Iron Man 2 (2010) by vladtepes3176.mp41.3 GB
 02. Iron Man 2 Feature film commentary by Jon Favreau.mp357.99 MB
 03. Iron Man 2 Official Trailer.mp465.96 MB
 13 Let There Be Rock.mp314.18 MB
 01 Shoot To Thrill.mp312.31 MB
 06 Thunderstruck.mp311.36 MB
 07 If You Want Blood (You've Got It).mp310.34 MB
 08 Evil Walks.mp310.23 MB
 12 The Razors Edge.mp310.2 MB
 05 Back In Black.mp39.92 MB
 10 Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be.mp39.85 MB
 11 Have A Drink On Me.mp39.29 MB
 04 Cold Hearted Man.mp38.5 MB
 Iron Man 2 DVD Front cover.jpg92.38 KB
 Iron Man 2 Front & Back Covers.jpg55.37 KB
 vladtepes3176.jpg69.94 KB

Description

This is a Release of Iron Man 2 (2010) COMPLETE DVD Rip by vladtepes3176
At: 1.5 GB

This Release includes:
-1.3GB rip to Mp4 of Iron Man 2 (2010) by vladtepes3176
-(Special Feature) Iron Man 2 Feature Film Commentary by Director Jon Favreau (mp3)
-Iron Man 2 Official Trailer
-Iron Man 2 Deluxe Edition Soundtrack (ACDC Version)
(track listing)
-Shoot To Thrill
-Rock N’ Roll Damnation
-Gun For Hire
-Cold Hearted Man
-Back In Black
-Thunderstruck
-If You Want Blood
-Evil Walks
-T.N.T
-Hell Ain’t A bad Place
-Have A Drink On Me
-The Razors Edge
-Let There Be Rock
-War Machine
-Highway To Hell

-Iron Man 2 DVD Covers

NOTE: This Release FEATURES THE ENGLISH SUBTITLES FOR THE RUSSIAN SPOKEN PARTS OF THE FILM HARDCODED INTO THE RIP, unlike most other releases of Iron Man 2. There are plenty of copies of Iron Man 2 on the net done WITHOUT the proper subtitles if you just want to leach a copy but this Release is done right, with the special feature commentary included along with the trailer and soundtrack! This is nowhere else on the net done correctly, so please enjoy the Release, and Seed. Cheers, vladtepes3176

CAST:
Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark / Iron Man: The billionaire who, after being held captive, escaped with a suit of armor he created and now uses an upgraded version to make the world a better place.
Don Cheadle as Lt. Colonel James "Rhodey" Rhodes:[10] Cheadle replaces Terrence Howard from the first film.
Mickey Rourke as Ivan Vanko:[11] A physicist and ex-convict who builds his own arc reactor-based weapon to exact vengeance on the Stark family. He is an amalgamation of Iron Man villains Whiplash and Crimson Dynamo.
Gwyneth Paltrow as Virginia "Pepper" Potts: Stark's closest friend, budding love interest, and business partner as Pepper is promoted to CEO of Stark Industries.[12]
Sam Rockwell as Justin Hammer: a rival weapons manufacturer.
Scarlett Johansson as Natalie Rushman / Natasha Romanoff: She works in the legal department of Stark Industries and is highly qualified, speaking multiple languages including Latin and Russian. An undercover spy for S.H.I.E.L.D. posing as Stark's assistant.
Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury: Director of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Jon Favreau reprises his role as Happy Hogan,[13] Tony Stark's bodyguard and chauffeur. John Slattery appears as Howard Stark, Tony's father.[14] Garry Shandling appears as United States Senator Stern, who wants Stark to give Iron Man's armor to the government.[15] Paul Bettany again voices Stark's computer, JARVIS.[16] Clark Gregg reprises his role as S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Phil Coulson from the first film.[17]Leslie Bibb also reprises her role as reporter Christine Everhart.[18] Olivia Munn appears as Chess Roberts,[19] a reporter covering the Stark expo. Munn originally filmed scenes that were later cut from the film but was asked back to film a different role. Robert Downey Jr. praised Munn for her improvisation skills and led the crew in a round of applause.[20] Six-year-old Davin Ransom portrays Tony Stark as a child.[21]Stan Lee appears as Larry King.[22]
DETAILS:
DVD Release Date: September 28, 2010
Run Time: 124 minutes
English
Imbd: tt1228705

PLOT: Iron Man 2 is a 2010 American superhero film featuring the Marvel Comics character Iron Man, produced by Marvel Studios and distributed by Paramount Pictures. It is the sequel to 2008's Iron Man, the second film in a planned trilogy[7] and is a part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Directed by Jon Favreau, the film stars Robert Downey Jr., who reprises his role as Tony Stark. In cinematic canon, it takes place six months after Iron Man, and directly beforeThe Incredible Hulk.[8] Stark has revealed his identity as Iron Man and is resisting calls by the United States government to hand over the technology. Ivan Vanko has duplicated the technology and built weapons of his own, creating new challenges for Stark.

BACK OF DVD COVER:
Robert Downey Jr. returns as billionaire Tony Stark in this thrilling sequel to the worldwide blockbuster. Now that his superhero secret has been revealed, Tony’s life is more intense than ever. Everyone wants in on the Iron Man technology, whether for power or profit…but for Ivan Vanko (“Whiplash”), it’s revenge! Tony must once again suit up and face his most dangerous enemy yet, but not without a few new allies of his own. Co-starring Mickey Rourke, Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle, Scarlett Johansson and Samuel L. Jackson, Iron Man 2 is a “total blast!”

Memorable Quotes:
Pepper Potts: Natalie is here!
[Stark's notary enters]
Tony Stark: I want one.
Pepper Potts: No...
Senator Stern: I think we're done with the point that he's making. I don't think there's any reason...
Tony Stark: The point is you're welcome, I guess.
Senator Stern: For what?
Tony Stark: Because I'm your nuclear deterrent. It's working. We're safe. America is secure. You want my property? You can't have it. But I did you a big favor.
[stands and turns to face the Senate]
Tony Stark: I've successfully privatized world peace. What more do you want? For now! I tried to play ball with these ass-clowns.
Senator Stern: [Bleep] ... you, Mr. Stark.
Senator Stern: [Bleep] ... you, buddy.

PLEASE SEED! No LEACHERS! Thanks vladtepes3176

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.56 GB
seeders:8
leechers:2
Iron Man 2 (2010) COMPLETE DVD Rip by vladtepes3176

Trailer

All Comments

Very good quality! 10/10
very nic print
great bed time story
very good
good quality. was hard finding good quality...