Iron Man 3 READNFO HDCAM XviD-DEViSE

seeders: 13
leechers: 17
Added on May 12, 2013 by macmandain Movies
Torrent verified.

Iron Man 3 READNFO HDCAM XviD-DEViSE (Size: 1.35 GB)
 devise-im3b.sample.avi11.1 MB
 devise-im3b.rar48 MB
 devise-im3b.rar48 MB
 devise-im3b.rar48 MB
 devise-im3b.rar48 MB
 devise-im3b.rar48 MB
 devise-im3b.rar48 MB
 devise-im3b.rar48 MB
 devise-im3b.rar48 MB
 devise-im3b.rar48 MB
 devise-im3b.rar48 MB
 devise-im3b.sfv2.57 KB
 devise-im3b.rar24.64 MB
 devise-im3b.rar48 MB
 devise-im3b.rar48 MB
 devise-im3b.rar48 MB
 devise-im3b.rar48 MB
 devise-im3b.rar48 MB
 devise-im3b.rar48 MB
 devise-im3b.rar48 MB
 devise-im3b.rar48 MB
 devise-im3b.rar48 MB
 devise-im3b.nfo9.42 KB
 devise-im3b.rar48 MB
 devise-im3b.rar48 MB
 devise-im3b.rar48 MB
 devise-im3b.rar48 MB
 devise-im3b.rar48 MB
 devise-im3b.rar48 MB
 devise-im3b.rar48 MB
 devise-im3b.rar48 MB
 devise-im3b.rar48 MB

Description

DEViSE 2013P.R.O.U.D.L.Y P.R.E.S.E.N.T.SIron.Man.3.READNFO.HDCAM.XviD-DEViSERelease Date: 07/05/13 Genre: ActionTheather Date: 24/04/13 Country: USAStore Date: 00/00/13 Year: 2013Source: RLS NOTES Release Size: 1.37 GBVideo Codec: XviD Framerate: 23.976Video Bitrate: 1332 kbps Runtime: 02:08:54Resolution: 720x304 Archives: 48 x 15 MBAspect Ratio: 2.35:1 Language: EnglishContainer: avi Subtitles: Chinese(hard)Video Filtering: Medium Profile: @ 2pass VS HQAudio Codec: MP3 iMDB Rating: 7.8/10 |Audio Bitrate: 128 kbps RT Rating: 73/100 |Audio Channels: 2 channels MC Rating: 62/100 |Audio Filtering: Medium MPAA Rating: PG-13 |http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1300854M.O.V.i.E P.L.O.T When[/i] Tony Stark's world is torn apart by a formidable terroristcalled the Mandarin, he starts an odyssey of rebuilding andretribution.R.E.L.E.A.S.E N.O.T.E.SIn this release you'll find a couple of new things. First of all anew video source provided to us. It might be the same as a chinesecopy floating the net, but we can't verify that a 100%. It is notthe same as the "r6" video used in numerous releases by differentencoders earlier. It needed no blurring of logos, just colorcorrection and other additional filtering. It has hardcoded subs.Any cropping would reduce the picture quality heavily and that'swhy we decided to leave the hardcoded subs on.The audio for this release comes from a new source. It soundscleaner when compared to all previously available ones and wasenhanced with additional filtering. Check the included sampleand hear for yourself how it ranks up with the audio of othergroups' releases.Tagging is odd, because the release is a strange mixture of audioand video. It's an interesting hybrid - extremely rare years ago.The release name aims to give proper information about it'scontent. It's a shame so many people intentinally mislable theirown work these days.Always remember to check lower quality releasesbefore downloading them.Thanks go out to a friend. He knows who he is for his assistance!Enjoy and remember to support every product you actually like!G.R.O.U.P i.N.F.O.R.M.A.T.i.O.NNot much has changed since 2006. We are still a group dedicated toprovide you with quality releases, made accoringly to our owninternal requirements.We are currently not looking for anything. If you have somethingto offer you should know how to contact us, as we are easilyreachable. E-mail or irc are not working for some time now andthat will probably be the case in the future.G.R.O.U.P G.R.E.E.T.i.N.G.SWe would like to send our greetings to all our old friends andcompetitors from the past, including some of you guys that lostthe struggle and became greedy or unlucky! Cheers to allhard working internal release groups or individuals who love &prefer quality over speed and continue with what at times is astressful and thankless hobby.OLDSKOOL.ASCii..X!/BbH..USE.ACiDViEW.WiTH.AMiGA.FONT!/

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.35 GB
seeders:13
leechers:17
Iron Man 3 READNFO HDCAM XviD-DEViSE

Trailer

Screenshots

Iron Man 3 READNFO HDCAM XviD-DEViSE screenshot