Iron Storm ~repack by BlackPirate~

seeders: 2
leechers: 3
Added on December 8, 2014 by BlackPirate.in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Iron Storm ~repack by BlackPirate~ (Size: 710.32 MB)
 DATA.bin91.51 MB
 Data1.bin314.12 MB
 data2.bin250.6 MB
 data3.bin37.99 MB
 Iron Storm.exe16.09 MB

Description

Iron Storm displays a mix between World War I siege tactics, such as trench warfare and the use of mustard gas, and some World War II-style weapons such as machine guns, mortars, tanks, and rocket launchers of that era, as well as more contemporary technology such as helicopters, wireless communication, spy satellites, anti-personnel mines, and unmanned turrets.

The player character cannot take much damage before dying, and there are many enemies equipped with powerful weapons such as sniper rifles or anti-tank rifles. Several in-game glitches and vague mission objectives could often force players to replay one level multiple times before finally succeeding. Enemies also behave erratically, as seen when several attempt to walk through walls, or when the player shoots a particular enemy multiple times and yet the enemy remains unscathed.[1]

Minimum System Requirements:
CPU: Intel Pentium III 600MHz
RAM:128 MB RAM
VGA: Geforce 2, 32 MB
DX: DirectX 8.1 or higher

How to install:
-run IronStorm exe
-choose instalation directori
-wait until is done
-play from descptop shortcut,or from instaled directory

If you like it,seed it.Happy gaming

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
710.32 MB
seeders:2
leechers:3
Iron Storm ~repack by BlackPirate~

All Comments

works, but hangs and crashes a lot in the beginning, when fast.forw-ing the cutscenes.
playing with w7 adm.rights and no compat. with xp, no need for that.

cool game!
SEED UNTILL YOU BLEED.. LOL
that`s the mesage that i put to all mi uploads
Very underrated FPS. Nice to have a repack of it. Thanks ;-)
I know,this old game is more bether than some actual FPS.The new gaming era is starting to rely more on graphics instead of making a god story and gameplay,atleast this is mi opinion
Your welcome