Ironing Board Sam – 2015 - Super Spirit [FLAC] (Blues)

seeders: 7
leechers: 0
Added on January 21, 2016 by miok2cupin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Ironing Board Sam – 2015 - Super Spirit [FLAC] (Blues) (Size: 205.08 MB)
 01 - Baby You Got It.flac25.75 MB
 02 - Hold On.flac20.36 MB
 03 - I Still Love You.flac20.29 MB
 04 - I Can't Take It.flac14.07 MB
 05 - Honey Baby.flac16.24 MB
 06 - Loose Diamonds.flac24.66 MB
 07 - I'm Gone.flac23.5 MB
 08 - I Wanna Be There.flac17.35 MB
 09 - I'm Looking For A Woman.flac20.04 MB
 10 - Super Spirit.flac22.28 MB

Description

All tracks are Properly tagged with art embedded in tag.

Ironing Board Sam – 2015 - Super Spirit [FLAC]

Ironing Board Sam

Ironing Board Sam in concert 2015

Ironing Board Sam 2015

Wikipedia:
Samuel Moore "Ironing Board Sam" (born 1939) is an American electric blues keyboardist, singer and songwriter, who has released a small number of singles and albums.[1] Despite having several lows in his musical career, it has spanned over fifty years, and he released a new album in 2012. "I'll tell you one thing, it's the blues," stated Ironing Board Sam. "That's why I look like a blues man now."
One commentator noted that Ironing Board Sam's 1996 album, Human Touch, portrays that he "has a surprisingly smooth and effective croon and his piano playing, while subdued, is still remarkable."

Sam learned to play the organ as a youngster, concentrating on boogie-woogie and gospel music before turning to blues while playing in Miami, Florida. He formed his first band in 1959 and acquired his stage name while based in Memphis, when he mounted his keyboard on an ironing board. Initially he loathed the name but turned it to his advantage by giving away ironing boards at his shows! His music has appeared on several labels including Holiday Inn, Atlantic, Styletone and Board, and his live sets feature a mix of intense blues and jazz. His onstage antics include playing in a tank of water! He is now based in New Orleans.

Super Spirit

Released: Oct 2015
Genre: Blues, Electric Blues
Label: Big Legal Mess
ASIN: B0144R8UKQ

Legendary soul man Ironing Board Sam - long lost for a time - has completed a comeback to the music world. This year will see Big Legal Mess Records release his label debut Super Spirit in October 2015. The artist behind a series of in-demand 45s from that era, Sam was also a regular on 1960s soul TV program Night Train. For Super Spirit, Ironing Board Sam traveled to producer Bruce Watson's Dial Back Studio in Water Valley, Mississippi to record with guitarist and co-producer Jimbo Mathus, drummer Barrett Martin (Screaming Trees), bassist Stu Cole (Squirrel Nut Zippers). Using Sam's ‘60s and ‘70s singles as inspiration, Watson chose songs from the repertoires of Ann Peebles, The Gories, Jimbo Mathus , Jack Oblivian, Roy Hawkins and more. Sam earned his nickname Ironing Board Sam by mounting his keyboard on an ironing board with a strap that allowed him to walk the stage while playing.

01. Baby You Got It (3:56)

02. Hold On (3:41)

03. I Still Love You (3:25)

04. I Can’t Take It (2:11)

05. Honey Baby (2:38)

06. Loose Diamonds (4:15)

07. I’m Gone (3:48)

08. I Wanna Be There (2:46)

09. I’m Looking for a Woman (4:12)

10. Super Spirit (4:16)

Note:
This is not my rip. I found it on the internet with no uploader information and thought I'd share it.
My thanks to the original uploader (whoever that may be).

♪♬♫ ENJOY! ♪♬♫

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
205.08 MB
seeders:7
leechers:0
Ironing Board Sam – 2015 - Super Spirit [FLAC] (Blues)