Irrigation and Water Resources Engineering [Eng.CiviL]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on August 26, 2015 by Eng-CiviLin Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

Irrigation and Water Resources Engineering [Eng.CiviL] (Size: 6.4 MB)
 Irrigation and Water Resources Engineering.pdf6.4 MB

Description

The book "Irrigation and Water Resources Engineering" deals with the fundamental and general aspects of irrigation and water resources engineering and includes recent developments in hydraulic engineering related to irrigation and water resources engineering. Significant inclusions in the book are a chapter on management (including operation, maintenance, and evaluation) of canal irrigation in India, detailed environmental aspects for water resource projects, a note on interlinking of rivers in India, and design problems of hydraulic structures such as guide bunds, settling basins etc. The first chapter of the book introduces irrigation and deals with the need, development and environmental aspects of irrigation in India. The second chapter on hydrology deals with different aspects of surface water resource.

New Age International Pvt. Ltd., Publishers; February 2005
623 pages
ISBN 9788122423181

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.4 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Irrigation and Water Resources Engineering [Eng.CiviL]

All Comments

howdy Ahmed, which field do yo need solved problems books?
Thanks for the upload. Was really looking for this for a long time now. thanks again
Thanks Bro
anytime :)
I'm fine thanks,
I have many books about prestressed concrete, if you need a specific title, I'll upload it for you.
It'll be better if you join Kickass Torrents site for more features.