Islam at Crossroads pdf

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on April 12, 2012 by kmr3800in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Islam at Crossroads pdf (Size: 11.29 MB)
 Islam-at-Crossroads.pdf11.29 MB

Description

This book was written nearly half a century ago -to be precise, in the autumn of 1933 -and was first published in Delhi in 1934, and subsequently in Lahore: a plea to the Muslims of my generation to avoid a blind imitation of Western social forms and values, and to try to preserve instead their Islamic heritage which once upon a time had been responsible for the glorious, many-sided historical phenomenon comprised in the term "Muslim civilization".

It is in the endeavour to clarify something of the tragic confusion nowadays prevailing in the Muslim world that I am now presenting a new, revised edition of this book in the hope that it may be of benefit to the Muslim youth of today , just as the original1934editionwasdedicatedto theMuslimyouthofthose days -to the fathers or even the grandfathers of the present generation. Ifsome of their forebears misunderstood my effort, perhaps the present-day young Muslims are better able to appreciate its meaning in the light of what has passed since it first appeared half a century ago. May it aid them on the difficult road that still lies ahead of them.

Tangier, 1982.
MUHAMMAD ASAD

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
11.29 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Islam at Crossroads pdf