Isobel Bird, Circle of Three (15 Books) - sam2085

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on October 12, 2013 by sam2085in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Isobel Bird, Circle of Three (15 Books) - sam2085 (Size: 3.98 MB)
 Isobel Bird - Circle Of Three - 1 - So Mote It Be.epub294.23 KB
 Isobel Bird - Circle Of Three - 10 - Making The Saint.epub289.53 KB
 Isobel Bird - Circle Of Three - 11 - The House Of Winter.epub278.16 KB
 Isobel Bird - Circle Of Three - 12 - Written In The Stars.epub256.66 KB
 Isobel Bird - Circle Of Three - 13 - And It Harm None.epub266.8 KB
 Isobel Bird - Circle Of Three - 14 - The Challenge Box.epub281.88 KB
 Isobel Bird - Circle Of Three - 15 - Initiation.epub321.65 KB
 Isobel Bird - Circle Of Three - 2 - Merry Meet.epub273.5 KB
 Isobel Bird - Circle Of Three - 3 - Second Sight.epub238.35 KB
 Isobel Bird - Circle Of Three - 4 - What The Cards Said.epub293.26 KB
 Isobel Bird - Circle Of Three - 5 - In The Dreaming.epub178.35 KB
 Isobel Bird - Circle Of Three - 6 - Ring Of Light.epub255.46 KB
 Isobel Bird - Circle Of Three - 7 - Blue Moon.epub327.5 KB
 Isobel Bird - Circle Of Three - 8 - The Five Paths.epub272.58 KB
 Isobel Bird - Circle Of Three - 9 - Through The Veil.epub250.29 KB

Description

Review
I keep forgetting how much a book has affected me in the past. But this book was one of those books that always tugged at every chord I have - or as my my friends like to call it, "Punching me right in all of my feelings". Heh, how it does that, I'm not entirely sure. But the book, while not exactly "spectacular" reading material - if you picked this book up expecting some sort of Harry Potter-esque novel with loads of action, arch-rivals, death, and snark - you'd be disappointed on at least three counts. Cooper (one of the three main character's, besides Annie and Kate) is very snarky for a girl who wears Hello Kitty pants. But this book is meaningful because it takes a subject that many find uncomfortable - withcraft, or, more aptly named; "Wicca" as a religion and something very tangible and so very unlike Harry Potter - and put it a comfortable, safe setting with an entertaining story and interesting (if not slightly two-dimensional) characters. I really like how the author explores Kate's disbelief in the "real" sort of witchcraft she reads about in a book she happens upon in a library because it something so very different from how "fantastical" witchcraft is, as portrayed in most mediums, to her struggle with accepting that Wicca is a religion with it's own God's and Goddess's and her wanting to become part of something new and exciting, but afraid to change. If one were to remove and replace "The Concept of Wicca" in this book and replace it with any other common problem or struggle and you would have a book you could offer to just about any young girl who was in a bad place and needed answers. Five stars, because if you can look past slightly flat characters and a few glaring personality cliché’s, the book's sincere and honest insight into a young female's life is absolutely astounding. (Especially considering a man wrote the book. Isobel Bid? Pseudonym for Michael Thomas Ford.)

a rel="nofollow" href="
https://www.goodreads.com/series/41808-circle-of-three

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.98 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0

All Comments

I would thank you, but the torrent is not fully avaible. Can you seed please?
tnx
To quicky convert between formats like MOBI, EPUB, AZW3, TXT or PDF