Israel Moment #22 - The Jews Killed Jesus_(720p).mp4

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on August 23, 2014 by shadexxin TV
Torrent verified.

Israel Moment #22 - The Jews Killed Jesus_(720p).mp4 (Size: 51.08 MB)
 Israel Moment #22 - The Jews Killed Jesus_(720p).mp451.08 MB

Description

Israel Moment #22 - The Jews Killed Jesus.

Paul Wittenberger and Steven L Anderson have just finished filming their latest documentary MARCHING TO ZION. We are hoping to have this film out by December 2014. This film is going to be awesome! People will be shocked and blown away by the information in this film. Topics covered include:

- The history of the Jews from A.D. 70 until today including the founding of the state of Israel
- Scriptural evidence that the Jews are no longer God's chosen people
- Rabbinical Judaism's Messiah revealed as the Antichrist
- Blasphemous teachings of the Talmud and Kabbalah
- Modern DNA evidence of the Jews' ancestry
- Proof that Christian Zionism is a modern phenomenon
- Darby, Scofield, and Larkin Exposed

1 Thessalonians 2:14-16

King James Version (KJV)

"For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.
"

Acts 3:14-15
King James Version (KJV)

But ye denied the Holy One and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you;

And killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses.

And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong, whom ye see and know: yea, the faith which is by him hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all.

And now, brethren, I wot that through ignorance ye did it, as did also your rulers.

Revelation 2:9
King James Version (KJV)

"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

Revelation 3:9
King James Version (KJV)

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

FYI: The Jews in the book of Talmud take credit for killing Jesus.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
51.08 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Israel Moment #22 - The Jews Killed Jesus_(720p).mp4