Israel Moment #37 - What is the Talmud__(720p).mp4

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on September 8, 2014 by shadexxin TV
Torrent verified.

Israel Moment #37 - What is the Talmud__(720p).mp4 (Size: 37.38 MB)
 Israel Moment #37 - What is the Talmud__(720p).mp437.38 MB

Description

Please visit my website:
www.gospelofchrist.site40.net

FYI: It's under construction.

Please assist me with my seedbox monthly expense via bitcoin:
13FVjfN7q68EV2R7pkHdp22fWrkgirU8K2

THANKS!

=======================================================

Israel Moment #37 - What is the Talmud by Pastor Anderson.

http://www.framingtheworld.com/m2z.html

Paul Wittenberger and Steven L Anderson have just finished filming their latest documentary MARCHING TO ZION. We are hoping to have this film out by December 2014. This film is going to be awesome! People will be shocked and blown away by the information in this film. Topics covered include:

- The history of the Jews from A.D. 70 until today including the founding of the state of Israel
- Scriptural evidence that the Jews are no longer God's chosen people
- Rabbinical Judaism's Messiah revealed as the Antichrist
- Blasphemous teachings of the Talmud and Kabbalah
- Modern DNA evidence of the Jews' ancestry
- Proof that Christian Zionism is a modern phenomenon
- Darby, Scofield, and Larkin Exposed

Mark 7:3-9
King James Version (KJV)

"For the Pharisees, and all the Jews, except they wash their hands oft, eat not, holding the tradition of the elders.

And when they come from the market, except they wash, they eat not. And many other things there be, which they have received to hold, as the washing of cups, and pots, brasen vessels, and of tables.

Then the Pharisees and scribes asked him, Why walk not thy disciples according to the tradition of the elders, but eat bread with unwashen hands?

He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.

Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.

And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.
"

1 Kings 9:6-8
King James Version (KJV)

"But if ye shall at all turn from following me, ye or your children, and will not keep my commandments and my statutes which I have set before you, but go and serve other gods, and worship them:

Then will I cut off Israel out of the land which I have given them; and this house, which I have hallowed for my name, will I cast out of my sight; and Israel shall be a proverb and a byword among all people:

And at this house, which is high, every one that passeth by it shall be astonished, and shall hiss; and they shall say, Why hath the Lord done thus unto this land, and to this house?
"

Galatians 1:8-9
King James Version (KJV)

"But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
"

Do you think God feels any differently about Zionism and Judaism? Unbelieving Jews today are spitting on Christians in Jerusalem. Judaism and the Talmud reject Jesus as the Messiah. Zionism doesn't care about anything except promoting the nation of Israel and Jewry in general. Israel as a nation pisses on Jesus Christ. Just read the Talmud and you'll see it's true. The Talmud teaches that Jesus is boiling in piss and crap in hell. That's what Israel's rabbis and Zionist Jews think about The Lord Jesus Christ. Yet they want the world to help restore them to Israel. God warned that He would take away the house of Israel as crap in the streets if they worshipped false gods. Considering that Jews and Israel today totally reject Jesus as the Messiah, I'd say that the shovel once again is headed their way.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Judaism/talmud.htm

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/christians-in-jerusalem-want-jews-to-stop-spitting-on-them-1.137099

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
37.38 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Israel Moment #37 - What is the Talmud__(720p).mp4