"It's All About Attitude" series (2006 Harlequin Blaze)

seeders: 4
leechers: 1
Added on December 19, 2013 by Kalvanin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

• Book: 1
  • ISBN13: 9784592134619
  • ISBN10: 4592134613

"It's All About Attitude" series (2006 Harlequin Blaze) (Size: 8.54 MB)
 1 - Jamie Sobrato - Once Upon a Seduction.rar1.53 MB
 2 - Isabel Sharpe - What Have I Done for Me Lately.rar1.76 MB
 3 - Sarah Mayberry - Cruise Control.rar569.43 KB
 4 - Jamie Sobrato - The Sex Quotient.rar1.42 MB
 5 - Julie Kenner - The Perfect Score.rar1.37 MB
 6 - Sarah Mayberry - Anything For You.rar560.37 KB
 7 - Cindi Myers - The Man Tamer.rar1.35 MB

Description

Note: Kickass doesn't always recognize my seeds but if you can see this page then I AM seeding the torrent.

If you want to make a request, please either PM me or post it on my wall rather than in my torrents as I'm likely to miss it there.

As requested, the complete It's All About Attitude series released by Harlequin Blaze in 2006. All rar files contain both an epub and mobi version, and five files also have a pdf version.

Once Upon a Seduction - Jamie Sobrato
Cursed with the ability to make all the wrong decisions about men, Skye Ellison must be on the receiving end of a fairy godmother's practical joke. Case in point: Nico Valetti, aka the anti-Prince Charming. Sure, he's hot, rich and rides in a white Ferrari. But underneath, he's convinced that Skye scammed him.

When Nico proposes a road trip to Vegas to resolve their conflict, Skye's instincts scream to run the other way. Following her new motto to ignore the never-right voice in her head, she packs her bags. Soon she's having the best sex of her life. But when the voice urges her to linger in his company, does that mean it's time to leave? Whatever happened to happily ever after...?

What Have I Done For Me Lately? - Isabel Sharpe
Jenny Hartmann's sizzling bestseller What Have I Done for Me Lately? has made her a minor celebrity, never mind sexually confident and savvy. Women across the country are snapping up her trendy advice book, and men...well, men are avoiding the bookstore altogether!

Now Jenny's about to take her own "you go, girl" advice to heart--by indulging in a fantasy fling with Ryan Masterson. Back in college he'd called her boring and unadventurous. Well, Jenny is going to show this former bad boy how dynamite she can be in bed. Except she isn't expecting how good Ryan can be at reading between the lines...

Cruise Control - Sarah Mayberry
What good is a second chance if you don't take a risk? That's what limo driver Anna Jackson asks when the seriously hot Marc Lewis climbs in her car. She's changed her looks, her career and now it's time to shed the conservative habits of a lifetime. And seducing Marc is the best way to do that. Sure, he's her client--sort of off-limits--but she's not wrong about the invitation in his eyes.

All she has to do is remember three simple rules--never stay overnight, make no plans for the future and never, ever talk about emotions. Once they hit the sheets, however, the rules aren't so easy to follow. And once they spend the night, can feelings be far behind?

The Sex Quotient - Jamie Sobrato
Subject/victim: Griffin Reed Theory: Sensual pleasure makes people stupid. Stupid people don't get promotions. Therefore must have sex with Griffin to keep competitive edge...

Procedure: Lots of satisfaction for Griffin. Contain self in order to keep brainpower optimal.

Macy Thomaston has just learned the most important scientific discovery ever -- intense sexual pleasure leads to a temporary dip in IQ. Surely there's a way to leverage this against Griffin Reed, her palm-sweatingly hot coworker... and the thorn in her professional side.

Macy just needs to blow Griffin's mind -- literally -- and get her promotion without a single teeny release for herself. And she's really hoping Griffin is lousy in bed.... Otherwise this whole experiment could completely backfire...

The Perfect Score - Julie Kenner
Bad Girl Grading System:
A -- Totally bad
B -- Could be worse...
C -- Wannabe territory
D -- Way too nice
F -- Give it up, Mattie Brown

Mattie Brown has always prided herself at excelling at everything. And that's why it's killing her that she scored only 18% on a sex test But she isn't going to take it lying down. (Well, maybe she will, but that's beside the point.) Her plan -- to proposition Cullen Slater, the neighborhood stud, for some hands-on instruction in how to make her sex life sizzle. Too bad it's her cute, nice-guy neighbor Mike Peterson who's lighting her fire... .

Anything for You - Sarah Mayberry
The world according to Sam Kirk has just turned upside down. His best friend and business partner, Delaney Michaels, has returned from vacation a new woman... a gorgeous, hot new woman. Suddenly Sam is thinking entirely inappropriate thoughts about his buddy. Worse, with Delaney's changed look, she's abandoning their friendship in pursuit of the picket-fence dream. It's a nightmare come true. Then one night finds them tangling in the sheets.

It should feel wrong, wrong, wrong... instead, it feels very right. And now Sam knows exactly what he'd do to keep his best friend: absolutely anything.

The Man Tamer - Cindi Myers
There's not a man Rachel Westover can't tame. Or at least transform from a sloppy, sports-loving, self-absorbed male into the perfect mate. Then she meets Garret Kelly, aka The Wild Man. Talk about a challenge-- in a gorgeous package, no less. Can her behavior-modification techniques take on a guy this set in his rumpled-- and surprisingly irresistible-- ways? Rachel's hormones, er, "ambitions," are jumping at the chance. If she succeeds in domesticating Garret, she gets her own TV show. If she fails... Well, failure isn't an option. Sure, he's more resistant than she expected. And withholding pleasure as punishment affects "her" so much, she's abandoned that strategy. But she's determined one of them is going to their knees. She just hopes it isn't her!

Disclaimer: As always, rar and zip files indicate multiple files included (usually multiple formats but occasionally html & associated files). (If you are unfamiliar with how to work with rar files, please visit this link) I don't create the files myself so there may be some formatting issues. Thanks go to the original uploaders!

ENJOY!

Don't forget to Seed!!!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.54 MB
seeders:4
leechers:1
"It's All About Attitude" series (2006 Harlequin Blaze)

All Comments

Can you please NOT use rar? there have been ongoing fakes in .rar format so many folks are avoiding these on downloads FYI
Thank you
Many thanks - Siyabonga (Thanks in Zulu)
Thanks!