It's Not Cricket 1949 DvdRip Mp4 Lee1001

seeders: 19
leechers: 15
Added on April 19, 2014 by xultin Movies
Torrent verified.

It's Not Cricket 1949 DvdRip Mp4 Lee1001 (Size: 559.12 MB)
 It's Not Cricket.mp4559.12 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.ph.txt46 bytes

Description

It's Not Cricket 1949 DvdRip Mp4 Lee1001

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0040482/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It%27s_Not_Cricket_(1949_film)

Lively comedy starring Basil Radford and Naunton Wayne as army officers who are 'bowler hatted' for allowing top Nazi Maurice Denham to slip through their hands in Occupied Germany.

A pleasantly funny piece of postwar frivolity, It's Not Cricket was a starring vehicle for the partnership of Basil Radford and Naunton Wayne, who came to prominence after the popularity of their double-act as the cricket-loving, monolingual Englishmen abroad, Charters and Caldicott, in Hitchcock’s The Lady Vanishes (1938).

Major Bright and Captain Early, who find themselves on civvy street when their uniformed career as hapless intelligence agents comes to an abrupt end. With little clue about how to earn a living, the pair start up a 'High Class Detective Agency',

vaneyck, April, 2014

I look forward to this with pleasure. I only know the pair as Charters and Caldicott, from both 'The Lady Vanishes', which you mentioned, and the excellent thriller 'Night Train to Munich', in which they play similar roles. Which reminds me: now that Demonoid's back I can likely get a decent copy of 'Night Train' and no longer have to depend on my aging VHS tape. Which is not the only benefit of the renaissance of Demonoid - You are back offering tons of films I've barely heard of and giving us good reasons why we should watch. I have gotten many hours of B&W entertainment from you and your fabulous library.

Neil-117, Melbourne, Australia, 25 April 2002

This spoof on the spy and detective genres is patchy but contains some flashes of humorous inspiration which still appeal more than half a century later. I had about half a dozen genuine belly laughs over the absurd antics of Otto the incompetent spy, Bright and Early the incompetent private detectives and a string of pompous, self-important British stereotypes. There's an awful lot of slapstick in between the occasional clever lines and you'll need to be a bit of a Marx Brothers or Buster Keaton fan to appreciate this minor British comedy to the full. But still a little better than much of what passed for comedy around this time.

Oh, and for all you folk in the USA, you'll only need to come to grips with about 60 seconds of actual cricket!

VIDEO

Size.... 559mb

Duration.... 01:17:24

Codec.... h264

Frame Width..... 696

Frame Height.... 568

Data Rate....966kbps

Frame Rate.... 25F/S

AUDIO

Bit Rate.... 127kbps

2 Channel Stereo

Audio Sample Rate.... 44KHz