Izegrim - Congress of the Insane (2013) [Gorgatz]

seeders: 9
leechers: 1
Added on September 19, 2013 by Gorgatzin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Izegrim - Congress of the Insane (2013) [Gorgatz] (Size: 101.28 MB)
 11. Carnival of Deception.mp310.82 MB
 01. Relic of the Past.mp310.79 MB
 04. Endless Strive.mp39.93 MB
 09. Carousel of Death.mp39.85 MB
 02. Decline and Fall.mp39.69 MB
 07. Modern Day Freak.mp39.64 MB
 03. Celebratory Gunfire.mp39.42 MB
 10. Manifest of a Megalomaniac.mp38.55 MB
 08. The Legion.mp38.45 MB
 06. Unchallenged Dominance.mp37.28 MB
 05. Deterioration from Perfection.mp36.82 MB
 Cover.jpg39.6 KB

Description

Izegrim - Congress of the Insane (2013) [Gorgatz]

- I N F O -

Dutch thrash/death metallers IZEGRIM have released a new song off their forthcoming Listenable Records release, Congress of the Insane. The song, entitled "Relic of the Past," is now streaming via Listenable Records' Soundcloud page at this location.

The follow up to 2011's Code of Consequences, Congress of the Insane is a concept album based on the evil in the deceiving human nature. "Nowadays everyone seems normal until you get to know them," comments bassist/vocalist Marloes. "Some Freaks are here, they're real, they are alive!"

The album features artwork by Mariano Villalba and an appearance from HOLY MOSES vocalist Sabina Classen, who lent her voice to the track "Manifest of a Megalomaniac.

After a highly successful European Tour along side german Thrashers CRIPPER and british Trash Veterans ONSLAUGHT, Netherlands’ most fearsome export IZEGRIM is about to release its fourth full-record, second one via french Label Listenable Records. Eleven tracks under the banner of insanity is what one can expect from the upcoming Newby called “Congress of the Insane”.

The follow-up to the 2011-publication “Code of Consequences” could set standards even higher for Death-Thrash foursome and get IZEGRIM settled on the next level of their over 16-years-long carrier. Though still hailing the old Thrash origins and even having HOLY MOSES vocalist Sabina Classen, leading lady of the genre, guesting on the track “Manifest of a Megalomaniac”, the tonal approach has a much more deadly outcome. A deeper kind of blackened darkness, rooted in a riff-ridden depths.

Izegrim was one of the first metalbands I have witnessed live back then when I still was a little boy. Still wet behind the ears concerning metal. So Izegrim always got a sort of special place in this pumping metalheart of mine. They where one of those bands who made me into metal. (of course Pre-Mortem same story) With me getting Ill and had to focus on some more important things in life than metal (yes staying alive is more important than music :P ), I lost track of this marvelous band. With me in good health now, I was glad to see that Izegrim still was going strong. They delivered an awesome record through Listenable Records and start creating a fanbase worldwide. Now it’s time to blast the new record: “Congress of the Insane”

- T R A C K L I S T -

1. Relic of the Past 04:41
2. Decline and Fall 04:12
3. Celebration Gunfire 04:05
4. Endless Strife 04:18
5. Deterioration from Perfection 02:57
6. Unchallenged Domincance 03:09
7. Modern Day Freak 04:10
8. The Legion 03:39
9. Carousel of Death 04:16
10. Manifest of Megalomaniac 03:42
11. Carnival of Deception 04:41