J.K. Rowling ~ [Harry Potter 05] - Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix *** Dumbledore tells Harry. Sit down, I am going to tell you everything

seeders: 6
leechers: 8
Added on August 3, 2015 by OldScotsmanin Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

J.K. Rowling ~ [Harry Potter 05] - Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix *** Dumbledore tells Harry. Sit down, I am going to tell you everything (Size: 1.56 GB)
 Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix - CD 20.mp367.5 MB
 Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix - CD 21.mp366.39 MB
 Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix - CD 19.mp366.06 MB
 Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix - CD 18.mp368.73 MB
 Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix - CD 16.mp366.55 MB
 Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix - CD 17.mp367.58 MB
 Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix - CD 22.mp364.7 MB
 Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix - CD 23.mp367.85 MB
 Stephen Fry.jpg54.24 KB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.ooo.txt39 bytes
 J.K. Rowling.jpg5.85 KB
 Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.jpg27.27 KB
 Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix - CD 24.mp367.6 MB
 Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix - CD 15.mp368.27 MB
 Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix - CD 14.mp368.84 MB
 Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix - CD 05.mp359.36 MB
 Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix - CD 06.mp364.97 MB
 Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix - CD 04.mp362.92 MB
 Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix - CD 03.mp368.61 MB
 Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix - CD 01.mp368.24 MB
 Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix - CD 02.mp368.34 MB
 Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix - CD 07.mp366.96 MB
 Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix - CD 08.mp366.27 MB
 Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix - CD 12.mp364.21 MB
 Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix - CD 13.mp365.28 MB
 Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix - CD 11.mp366.54 MB
 Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix - CD 10.mp366.18 MB
 Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix - CD 09.mp366.26 MB
 Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix Information File.txt4.01 KB

Description

If you would like to see other Audio Books I have uploaded just click this link:-
OldScotsman's Books
If you have a request for another book or a Re-Seed then just send me a Private Messgage

General Information
Book.............................Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix
Series Name.................Harry Potter
Series No......................05
Author...........................J.K. Rowling
Narrator........................Stephen Fry
Abr/Unabr.....................Unabridged
Genre............................Fantasy
Publisher.......................BBC Audio Books
ISBN..............................9781907545139

File Information
Source...........................24 CDs
Encoder.........................Fraunhofer[FhG] - A secure rip using dBpoweramp
Converted to.................128 KBit/s CBR / 44,100 Hz / Stereo
Number of MP3 files....24
Total Runtime...............29 hrs 5 Mins
Total Size.......................1.55 GB
Ripped By......................OldScotsman
Date Ripped..................19-July-2015
ID3 Tags........................Includes Image and all info shown on this page (Smart Phone Ready)

ABOUT THE BOOK
Harry Potter is due to start his fifth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. His best friends Ron and Hermione have been very secretive all summer and he is desperate to get back to school and find out what has been going on. However, what Harry discovers is far more devastating than he could ever have expected when Dumbledore lowered his hands and surveyed Harry through his half-moon glasses. 'It is time for me to tell you what I should have told you five years ago, Harry. Please sit down - I am going to tell you everything'

ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Joanne Rowling was born in July 1965 in England and grew up in Chepstow, Gwent.
Jo left Chepstow for Exeter University, where she earned a French and Classics degree, her course including one year in Paris. As a postgraduate she moved to London and worked as a researcher at Amnesty International among other jobs. She started writing the Harry Potter series during a delayed Manchester to London King’s Cross train journey, and during the next five years, outlined the plots for each book and began writing the first novel.
Jo then moved to northern Portugal, where she taught English as a foreign language. She married in October 1992 and gave birth to a daughter in 1993. When the marriage ended, she and Jessica returned to the UK to live in Edinburgh, where Harry Potter & the Philosopher’s Stone was eventually completed. The book was first published by Bloomsbury Children’s Books in June 1997, under the name J.K. Rowling. The “K”, for Kathleen, her paternal grandmother’s name was added at her publisher’s request who thought that a woman’s name would not appeal to the target audience of young boys.

ABOUT THE READER
Stephen John Fry was born in 24 August 1957 and is an English actor, screenwriter, author, playwright, journalist, poet, comedian, television and radio presenter and film director.
He went to numerous schools before he arrived at Queens’ College, Cambridge. At Cambridge he met Hugh Laurie, so beginning an enduring creative partnership. He also trod the boards with the likes of Emma Thompson and Tony Slattery in the Footlights, performing in over 30 plays and even finding time to write his own – “Latin!” – which toured the country and won an award.
Pleasingly for an actor, critical acclaim was followed by popular appeal with the move to television. Memorable outings for the Fry comic juggernaut included Blackadder, A Bit of Fry & Laurie and Jeeves and Wooster. Add to this a few big screen outings such as Wilde, Gosford Park, Peter’s Friends and (errm) Spiceworld and you’ve got the makings of a well rounded career.
“The Liar” fired the first fusillade as an original novelist. Followed by “Paperweight”, “The Hippopotamus” and “Making History”, Stephen’s autobiography “Moab is My Washpot” hit the shelves in 1997, the same year as what many people assumed to be his quasi-autobiography, “Wilde”. His latest work “The Stars’ Tennis Balls” was published in 2000. Stephen’s next book “A Peruvian Diary”, details with his endeavours to save the ‘spectacled bear’ from extinction.

All the above information including the picture are inserted into the ID3 tags on the MP3 files.

Remember, we have uploaded these books just for you because we wish to SHARE them. It is only right therefore, you SHARE them with others, and the only way you can do this, is to keep SEEDING. In other words, don't stop after you have finished the download. Check and make sure your torrent program is set to continue uploading even after the downloading has been completed. A ratio of 2.0 means you are giving back twice what you have received, the book won't die and all our efforts have not been wasted but 5.0 would be outstanding and shows you have really entered into the spirit of what we are about. WE DO OUR BIT AND YOU DO YOUR BIT, sounds fair, doesn't it. If you are new to this and don't understand, type a message at the bottom and if I can't help, I know someone who can.

This Audiobook was converted and uploaded by OldScotsman

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.56 GB
seeders:6
leechers:8
J.K. Rowling ~ [Harry Potter 05] - Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix *** Dumbledore tells Harry. Sit down, I am going to tell you everything