J.R.R. Tolkien - The Lays of Beleriand History of Middle-earth ePub Mobi

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on December 12, 2015 by philthehipin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

J.R.R. Tolkien - The Lays of Beleriand History of Middle-earth ePub Mobi (Size: 1.69 MB)
 The Lays of Beleriand - JRR Tolkien.mobi933.76 KB
 metadata.opf1.25 KB
 The Lays of Beleriand - JRR Tolkien.epub728.88 KB
 Cover.jpg71.38 KB

Description

This is the third volume of The History of Middle-earth by J.R.R. Tolkien ed. Christopher Tolkien in ePub and Mobi.

I have wanted to get a decent version of the 12 volumes of HoME out for some time now because the other versions are frankly awful, it is great that others have tried to share them but without major editing they are almost unreadable.

So this is the first of what I hope will be the complete collection over the next few months. A lot of work has gone into this but obviously as with any conversion from a physical book into digital there are errors that can not be sorted. But I hope this version is seen as a vast improvement on previous efforts.

I have scanned through it on my kindle and it is readable and makes sense, I have sorted it into chapters and have followed my 2002 paperback and 3 volume hardback copies to get it as close as possible. Some things got lost in the OCR process like italicised words but to put these back in word be a lengthy task.

I am working on the next volume the Shaping of Middle-earth which has been moving well until I find myself at 4 pages that have been missed in every other version so I will be some time typing that out but once it is ready I will post it here for those interested in this collection.

Hope you all enjoy this and please seed.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.69 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
J.R.R. Tolkien - The Lays of Beleriand History of Middle-earth ePub Mobi