J.R.R. Tolkien - The Return of the Shadow History of Middle-earth ePub Mobi

seeders: 5
leechers: 9
Added on December 20, 2015 by philthehipin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

J.R.R. Tolkien - The Return of the Shadow History of Middle-earth ePub Mobi (Size: 5.73 MB)
 The Return of the Shadow - J. R. R. Tolkien, Christopher T.mobi2.99 MB
 metadata.opf1.32 KB
 The Return of the Shadow - J. R. R. Tolkien, Christopher T.epub2.63 MB
 Cover.jpg105.16 KB

Description

This is the sixth volume of The History of Middle-earth by J.R.R. Tolkien ed. Christopher Tolkien in ePub and Mobi.

I have so far edited and uploaded volumes 3, 4 and 5 but was working on this one which was in dreadful condition but after speaking Makurosu on here it turned out he had a much better version that was edited by Makurosu, so credit can not go to me. All I have done is added the cover of the 2002 reissues and tidied a minute section that needed a little brush up. Whoever had originally made the PDF version that Makurosu converted into ePub from has produced an amazing eBook version of this and leaves my attempts with the previous 3 volumes a bit weak.

I am currently working on volume 7 'The Return of the Shadow' but this will take quite some time as it requires a complete reworking from literally the first word till the last but once it is done it will be shared here.

Once I am complete with the 12 volumes I intend to go back and make further improvements to the all volumes including the first two volumes which were released by HarperCollins eBooks and once done they will be released as a full set that hopefully will serve as definitive collection as there are at least 4 versions knocking around that all reproduce major errors in the text.

As always enjoy and please seed.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.73 MB
seeders:5
leechers:9
J.R.R. Tolkien - The Return of the Shadow History of Middle-earth ePub Mobi