J.R.R. Tolkien - The Shaping of Middle-earth History of Middle-earth

seeders: 5
leechers: 4
Added on December 14, 2015 by philthehipin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

J.R.R. Tolkien - The Shaping of Middle-earth History of Middle-earth (Size: 11.22 MB)
 The Shaping of Middle-earth - J. R. R. Tolkien, Christopher T.epub5.62 MB
 metadata.opf1.39 KB
 Cover.jpg95.04 KB
 The Shaping of Middle-earth - J. R. R. Tolkien, Christopher T.mobi5.51 MB

Description

This is the forth volume of The History of Middle-earth by J.R.R. Tolkien ed. Christopher Tolkien in ePub and Mobi.

I have wanted to get a decent version of the 12 volumes of HoME out for some time now because the other versions are frankly awful, it is great that others have tried to share them but without major editing they are almost unreadable.

So this is the second of what I hope will be the complete collection over the next few months. A lot of work has gone into this but obviously as with any conversion from a physical book into digital there are errors that can not be sorted. But I hope this version is seen as a vast improvement on previous efforts.

This volume required a few more scans hence the increased size, more characters that are impossible to type in this one.

I have just started on the fifth volume The Lost Road and Other Writings but this will take quite a while as the only working digital version requires a complete overhaul. But it will arrive here hopefully before christmas.

Hope you all enjoy this and please seed.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
11.22 MB
seeders:5
leechers:4
J.R.R. Tolkien - The Shaping of Middle-earth History of Middle-earth