J R Rain The Vampire in the Iron Mask epub

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on May 19, 2013 by MaxeNin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

J R Rain The Vampire in the Iron Mask epub (Size: 115.27 KB)
 Rain_J_R_-Vampire_in_the_Iron_Mask_The.epub115.27 KB

Description

Publication Date: November 2, 2012
Spinoza is a private investigator who specializes in finding the missing. He's good at what he does. Damn good. But he's also a recovering alcoholic and a royal mess. Now determined to redeem his troubled soul, Spinoza won't let his personal demons—or demons of any kind—stop him from finding the missing.

In this third and final Spinoza mystery, a worker at a popular medieval dinner theater hires Spinoza to find out the identity of one of his co-workers, a co-worker who's never been seen without an iron mask...and who just might be a real prisoner. Spinoza's new client hints that the man in the iron mask is being held without his consent in the bowels of the dinner theater, a forbidden area for the other employees.

When Spinoza attends Medievaland, posing as a guest, he doesn't count on bumping into someone from a previous case, nor can he ever forget what he finds when his investigation takes him past his own life tragedy and brings him face-to-face with the vampire imprisoned in the iron mask. But is the vampire someone he should rescue, or fear?

**Acclaim for the Novels of J.R. Rain**

“Be prepared to lose sleep!”
—James Rollins, international bestselling author of Bloodline

“I love this!”
—Piers Anthony, international bestselling author of On A Pale Horse

“J.R. Rain delivers a blend of action and wit that always entertains. Quick with the one-liners, but his characters are fully fleshed out (even the undead ones) and you’ll come back again and again.”
—Scott Nicholson, #1 bestselling Kindle author of Chronic Fear

“Dark Horse is the best book I’ve read in a long time!”
—Gemma Halliday, New York Times bestselling author of Spying in High Heels

“Powerful stuff!”
—Aiden James, bestselling author of Reign of Coins

“Moon Dance is absolutely brilliant!”
—Lisa Tenzin-Dolma, author of Understanding the Planetary Myths

“Moon Dance is a must read. If you like Janet Evanovich’s Stephanie Plum, bounty hunter, be prepared to love J.R. Rain’s Samantha Moon, vampire private investigator.”
—Eve Paludan, author of Taking Back Tara

“Impossible to put down. J.R. Rain’s Moon Dance is a fabulous urban fantasy replete with multifarious and unusual characters, a perfectly synchronized plot, vibrant dialogue and sterling witticism all wrapped in a voice that is as beautiful as it is rich and vividly intense as it is relaxed.”
—April Vine, author of Unbound

“Is it possible to redefine two genres in one book? I don’t know, but J.R. Rain has left a lasting impression for the vampire and mystery genres.”
—P.J. Day, author of King’s Blood

“J.R. Rain is the new modern master of vampires.”
—H.T. Night, bestselling author of Divine Blood

“I love Jim Knighthorse! Please write faster, Mr. Rain!”
—Elaine Babich, bestselling author of A Different Kind of Love

“Jim Knighthorse is a throwback to classic detectives, which is probably why I love him so much. Funny, street-smart, and tough as nails. I love this series.”
—Summer Lee, bestselling author of Angel Heart

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
115.27 KB
seeders:0
leechers:1
J R Rain The Vampire in the Iron Mask epub