Jack Reacher 2012 CAM READNFO XVID 26K

seeders: 281
leechers: 96
Added on December 27, 2012 by hail_alphain Movies
Torrent verified.

Jack Reacher 2012 CAM READNFO XVID 26K (Size: 1.44 GB)
 Jack.Reacher.2012.CAM.READNFO.XVID-26K.avi1.42 GB
 sample1.avi25.02 MB
 sample2.avi389.04 KB
 Jack.Reacher.2012.CAM.READNFO.XVID-26K.nfo10.16 KB
 Meggafast.com.txt124 bytes
 YouTube Latest Releases And Archive.txt86 bytes
 Sceneunderground.org.txt77 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from rarbg.com.txt.txt0 bytes

Description

Jack.Reacher.2012.CAM.READNFO.XVID-26Khttp://uk.imdb.com/title/tt0790724/Plot:A homicide investigator digs deeper into a case involving a trained military sniper who shot five random victims.of children all around the worldSources - Audio-thnxs....Thanks :PVIDEO-1080p.....Thanks :PSubs-N/AVideoID: 0Format: MPEG-4 VisualFormat profile: Simple@L5Format settings, BVOP: NoFormat settings, QPel: NoFormat settings, GMC: No warppointsFormat settings, Matrix: Default (H.263)Codec ID: XVIDCodec ID/Hint: XviDDuration: 2h 4mnBit rate: 1 494 KbpsWidth: 720 pixelsHeight: 342 pixelsDisplay aspect ratio: 2.105Frame rate: 29.970 fpsColor space: YUVChroma subsampling: 4:2:0Bit depth: 8 bitsScan type: ProgressiveCompression mode: LossyBits/(Pixel*Frame): 0.202Stream size: 1.30 GiB (92%)Writing library: XviD 64AudioID: 1Format: MPEG AudioFormat version: Version 1Format profile: Layer 3Codec ID: 55Codec ID/Hint: MP3Duration: 2h 4mnBit rate mode: ConstantBit rate: 128 KbpsChannel(s): 2 channelsSampling rate: 48.0 KHzCompression mode: LossyDelay relative to video: 12msStream size: 114 MiB (8%)Alignment: Split accross interleavesInterleave, duration: 16360 ms (490.30 video frames)NotesWHY READNFO.. HAS FLICKER FEW AR CHANGES DUE TO CROP... OVERAL NOT A BAD COPY HANDLES THE DARKER SCENES WELLwas given the 1080p files from a close friend,, resized, cropped rotated, denoised all the things that needed tobe done to a cam... enjoy 720p and 1080p soon...it is in sync by the way 

Screens:

Greetz:
XtremeEncode|CM8|RX|VISION|HDSCENE|xTriLL|DTRG|CRYS|BIDA|RX|REFILL|INSPiRAL|AXED|HOPE|Anonymous|NOIR|Blackjesus|

Gabroo Punjab Deh|UNiQUE|DQ1|RESiSTANCE|HS||LEGION|STN|BOBBYBLUE|LIFT

To all the people who have helped me you know who you are

Anything to offer email us @: 26k@hushmail.me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vAMxKvZqwU&feature=related <>

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.44 GB
seeders:281
leechers:96
Jack Reacher 2012 CAM READNFO XVID 26K

Trailer

All Comments

Personally i don't think it is watchable and will wait for a better copy as this one is really bad.
watchable cheers uploader
Wish I'd waited but thanks for the effort.
Video alright, audio not so good
Because I can use VLC and use ToolsEffects and FiltersEqualizer I can clear the audio up right nicely so A7/V8 some people really don't have a clue how to rate a CAM. Thanks uploader
decent enough for cam ty
Not bad for a CAM. Video OK - about 6 - 7. Sound typical for a Cam - a bit boomy, but overall a perfectly watchable CAM upload, so thanks to the uploader for their work and effort.
It's a good job for a cam. You can hear some background , not very distracting. Thanks
Overall its a decent copy guys , this copy has no one standing or walking in the middle of the movie or talking. Its a cam the visual is very watchable with a projector like look because its being recorded with a cam , and the audio isnt horrible but decent enough to enjoy the movie - Besides its free APPRECIATE the people effort to upload the movies.