Jack Vance ~ [Cadwal Chronicles 03] - Throy *** Throy concludes the Cadwal Chronicles, which began with Araminta Station and continued in Ecce and Old Earth.

seeders: 31
leechers: 0
Added on January 17, 2016 by OldScotsmanin Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

Jack Vance ~ [Cadwal Chronicles 03] - Throy *** Throy concludes the Cadwal Chronicles, which began with Araminta Station and continued in Ecce and Old Earth. (Size: 240.86 MB)
 Jack_Vance.jpg9.23 KB
 Philip_Bretherton.jpg4.09 KB
 Throy - Part 01.mp331.07 MB
 Throy - Part 02.mp335.05 MB
 Throy - Part 03.mp332.08 MB
 Throy - Part 04.mp330.83 MB
 Throy - Part 05.mp332.88 MB
 Throy - Part 06.mp335.48 MB
 Throy - Part 07.mp329.95 MB
 Throy - Part 08.mp313.48 MB
 Throy Information File.txt2.52 KB
 Throy.jpg12.42 KB

Description

If you would like to see other Audio Books I have uploaded just click this link:- OldScotsman's Books
If you have a request for another book or a Re-Seed then just send me a Private Message

General Information
Book............................Throy
Series Name................Cadwal Chronicles
Series No.....................03
Author.........................Jack Vance
Narrator.......................Philip Bretherton
Unabridged..................Yes
Genre..........................Science Fiction

File Information
Source.........................1 eDownloaded 64 Kb File
# of MP3 files...............8 Files carefully created averaging about 1 Hour duration each
Total Runtime..............8 Hours 46 Minutes
Encoder.......................Fraunhofer [FhG] (Guess)
Converted to................64 Kb | CBR | 44,100 Hz | Stereo
Total Size.....................240 MB
Converted By...............OldScotsman
Date Converted............20-February-2015
ID3 Tags......................Includes Image and all info shown on this page (Smart Phone Ready)

If you would like to try another Jack Vance Audio Book I have uploaded, just click the title below.
Cadwal Chronicles 01 - Araminta Station
Cadwal Chronicles 02 - Ecce And Old Earth
Cadwal Chronicles 03 - Throy

ABOUT THE BOOK
In the reaches of Mircea's Whips the convoluted plots and politics that have swirled around the House of Clattuc and the Conservancy of Cadwal are beginning to unravel. But what remains for Glawen Clattuc to discover could bring down a dozen powerful families on as many worlds. Throy concludes the Cadwal Chronicles, which began with Araminta Station and continued in Ecce and Old Earth.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Jack Vance was born in 1916 and educated at the University of California, first as a mining engineer, then majoring in physics and finally in journalism. During the 1940s and 1950s, he contributed widely to sf and fantasy magazines. His first novel, 'The Dying Earth', was published in 1950 to great acclaim. Since then he won both of sf's most coveted trophies, the Hugo and Nebula awards; he also won an Edgar Award for his mystery novel 'The Man in the Cage'. Vance, whose legal name was John Holbrook, published most of his work as Jack Vance but also wrote 11 mysteries as John Holbrook Vance and three as Ellery Queen, plus books under the pen names of Alan Wade, Peter Held, John van See, and Jay Kavanse. He died in Oakland, California on May 26, 2013.

ABOUT THE READER
Philip Bretherton (born 30 May 1955) is an English actor best known for his role as Alistair Deacon in the British television series As Time Goes By.
Bretherton was born in Preston, Lancashire, and studied English and drama at the University of Manchester, where he decided to become an actor. Bretherton appeared in "Rumpole of the Bailey" in "The Barrow Boy" as Hugo Shillingford in November 1988 and made a brief appearance as "Rod" in Coronation Street also in 1988. He then returned as "Robert Weston" in 1991, and again as "Ian Davenport" in 2004.

All the above information including the picture are inserted into the ID3 tags on the MP3 files.

Remember, we have uploaded these books just for you because we wish to SHARE them. It is only right therefore, you SHARE them with others, and the only way you can do this, is to keep SEEDING. In other words, don't stop after you have finished the download. Check and make sure your torrent program is set to continue uploading even after the downloading has been completed. A ratio of 2.0 means you are giving back twice what you have received, the book won't die and all our efforts have not been wasted but 5.0 would be outstanding and shows you have really entered into the spirit of what we are about. WE DO OUR BIT AND YOU DO YOUR BIT, sounds fair, doesn't it. If you are new to this and don't understand, type a message at the bottom and if I can't help, I know someone who can.
biggrin

This Audiobook was converted and uploaded by OldScotsman

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
240.86 MB
seeders:31
leechers:0
Jack Vance ~ [Cadwal Chronicles 03] - Throy *** Throy concludes the Cadwal Chronicles, which began with Araminta Station and continued in Ecce and Old Earth.

All Comments

Thank you so much! You are a true gentleman!
Where are you finding these Jack Vance audiobooks?? I thought I had found all that were available and you have just posted 2 which were nowhere to be found. Are there more? I think that an audio of Emphyrio has been produced, but I can not find it. Thank you so much.