Jackson Pearce - The Doublecross; And Other Skills I Learned as a Superspy [EPUB, MOBI]

seeders: 6
leechers: 0
Added on August 21, 2015 by Bibliotekistoin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Jackson Pearce - The Doublecross; And Other Skills I Learned as a Superspy [EPUB, MOBI] (Size: 3.64 MB)
 Doublecross_ And Other Skills I Learned as a Superspy, The - Jackson Pearce.epub2.4 MB
 Doublecross_ And Other Skills I Learned as a Superspy, The - Jackson Pearce.mobi1.24 MB

Description

Title: The Doublecross; And Other Skills I Learned as a Superspy
Author(s): Jackson Pearce
Published July 14th 2015 by Bloomsbury USA Childrens
Length: Hardcover, 304 pages
Goodreads Rating : 3.79/5 (62 ratings)

Part Spy Kids and all fun, The Doublecross is the first in a fresh middle grade action-adventure series with a healthy dose of humor.

Everyone in twelve-year-old Hale’s family is a spy, going way back. They’ve all worked for the Sub Rosa Society, a top secret organization where new agents aren’t recruited; they’re born. His parents may be the ultimate spy team at SRS, but Hale isn’t a typical stealthy spy—he is, as his mother puts it “big-boned,” and as some classmates put it, “fat.” Still, he’s convinced he will someday be a great field agent. After all, it’s his legacy. But when both his mother and father go missing on a secret mission—likely captured by the SRS’s number one enemy—it’s Hale’s time to step up and (with a little help from his acrobat-cheerleader little sister) save the day.

With a hilarious and charismatic cast of characters, popular teen author Jackson Pearce makes a fantastic debut in the middle-grade arena.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.64 MB
seeders:6
leechers:0
Jackson Pearce - The Doublecross; And Other Skills I Learned as a Superspy [EPUB, MOBI]