Jagged Alliance Back in Action v1 13a Update incl Shades of Red DLC-SKIDROW

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on May 16, 2012 by scene4allin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Jagged Alliance Back in Action v1 13a Update incl Shades of Red DLC-SKIDROW (Size: 621.59 MB)
 GameJABiA.exe4.35 MB
 JaggedAllianceBIA.exe1.19 MB
 Launcher.exe246.5 KB
 skidrow.ini227 bytes
 steamclient.dll350.5 KB
 steam_api.dll116 KB
 Jagged.Alliance.Back.in.Action.v1.13a.Update.incl.Shades.of.Red.DLC.exe615.33 MB
 read me.txt3.68 KB
 ChangeLog.txt866 bytes
 skidrow.nfo11.45 KB

Description

S K I D R O W.the leading force.proudly presentsJagged Alliance - Back in Action v1.13a Update incl DLC15-05-2012........Release Date <-> Protection...............SteamStrategy+RPG.........Game Type <-> Disk(s)....................DOXRELEASE NOTESRead changelog.txt for information on updated content!INSTALL NOTES1. Unpack release2. Run Jagged.Alliance.Back.in.Action.v1.13a.Update.incl.DLC3. Install4. Copy the cracked content from the SKIDROW folder to the main installfolder and overwrite5. Play the game6. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy!ADDITIONAL NOTESUse Launcher.exe, included with the cracked content, for setting thelanguage of your choice.You don't need to have any of the previous updates installed, as thisupdate is featuring all previous updated content.This update includes the Shades of Red DLC, and Russian, Polish andCzech languages too!GREETINGSTo all friends of the family and honorable rival groups!ascii art by thegodlike & terrific duomalodix + irokostitan artdivision

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
621.59 MB
seeders:3
leechers:0
Jagged Alliance Back in Action v1 13a Update incl Shades of Red DLC-SKIDROW

Trailer

All Comments

Thanks buddy, 1 of my all-time favorites ;).
Installation program crashed on me. :(
tnx