Jahmene Douglas - Love Never Fails (2013) VBR

seeders: 6
leechers: 1
Added on July 29, 2013 by farth2in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Jahmene Douglas - Love Never Fails (2013) VBR (Size: 65.38 MB)
 02 The Greatest Love.mp38.46 MB
 09 I Look to You.mp37.12 MB
 08 Titanium.mp36.91 MB
 05 Forever Young.mp36.53 MB
 07 In the Arms of the Angel.mp36.31 MB
 04 Halo.mp36.26 MB
 03 His Eye On the Sparrow.mp36.21 MB
 01 Fix You.mp36.21 MB
 10 Next to me.mp35.66 MB
 06 Give Us This Day.mp35.66 MB
 Jahmene Douglas - Love Never Fails.jpg52.68 KB

Description

Jahmene Douglas - Love Never Fails

Year 2013

Tracks
1 Fix You
2 The Greatest Love
3 His Eye On The Sparrow
4 Halo
5 Forever Young
6 Give Us This Day
7 In The Arms Of The Angel
8 Titanium
9 I Look To You
10 Next To Me

Former X Factor contestant Jahmene Douglas has incredibly scored his first ever number one with his debut album 'Love Never Fails,' which has managed to fend off competition from the likes of Jay-Z and Robin Thicke.
The singer, who came second on last year's X Factor after losing out to James Arthur, has reworked a variety of popular songs originally sung by artists such as Beyonce, Coldplay,
David Guetta as well as a duet with his former mentor Nicole Scherzinger on Whitney Houston's
'The Greatest Love Of All.'
Jahmene Douglas' 'Love Never Fails' is the number one album this week (Packshot)
The ex-gospel choir singer recently admitted that he initially wasn't keen on the idea of releasing an album of covers as his first record as it was a “massive risk.”
“When they mentioned it I said ‘No’ straight away,” Jahmene told the Daily Star.
“It has been a massive risk. We were in talks for a long while about the best thing to do. I understand what the music industry is about, but I can be quite stubborn and wouldn’t do anything unless I thought it was right.” In light of his achievement, Jahmene received a special message of congratulations from X Factor
boss Simon Cowell, who tweeted: “Congrats jahmene. Amazing.”

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
65.38 MB
seeders:6
leechers:1
Jahmene Douglas - Love Never Fails (2013) VBR