Jaimie Admans: 3 Novels (YA) - Kindle & ePub - Eilidh-4

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on January 14, 2014 by Eilidh-4in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Jaimie Admans: 3 Novels (YA) - Kindle & ePub - Eilidh-4 (Size: 3.85 MB)
 Afterlife Academy - Jaimie Admans.azw3416.36 KB
 Afterlife Academy - Jaimie Admans.epub369.39 KB
 Afterlife Academy - Jaimie Admans.jpg206.79 KB
 Afterlife Academy - Jaimie Admans.mobi440.59 KB
 Afterlife Academy - Jaimie Admans.opf3.25 KB
 North Pole Reform School - Jaimie Admans.azw3373.28 KB
 North Pole Reform School - Jaimie Admans.epub308.17 KB
 North Pole Reform School - Jaimie Admans.jpg163.64 KB
 North Pole Reform School - Jaimie Admans.mobi384.8 KB
 North Pole Reform School - Jaimie Admans.opf3.42 KB
 Not Pretty Enough - Jaimie Admans.azw3392.66 KB
 Not Pretty Enough - Jaimie Admans.epub323.52 KB
 Not Pretty Enough - Jaimie Admans.jpg170.2 KB
 Not Pretty Enough - Jaimie Admans.mobi386.95 KB
 Not Pretty Enough - Jaimie Admans.opf3.38 KB
 Eilidh-4.txt30 bytes

Description

Jaimie Admans: 3 Novels (YA)
AZW3, EPUB, MOBI.

Even being dead isn’t enough to get you out of maths class.

Dying wasn't on sixteen-year-old Riley Richardson's to-do list. And now, not only is she dead, but she's stuck in a perpetual high school nightmare. Worse still, she's stuck there with the geekiest, most annoying boy in the history of the world, ever.

In a school where the geeks are popular and just about everything is wrong, Riley has become an outcast. She begins a desperate quest to get back home, but her once-perfect life starts to unravel into something not nearly as great as she thought it was. And maybe death isn’t really that bad after all...

Welcome to Afterlife Academy, where horns are the norm, the microwave is more intelligent than the teachers, and the pumpkins have a taste for blood.

Afterlife Academy is a Young Adult paranormal romantic comedy.

Mistletoe Bell hates Christmas. So would you if you had a name like hers. Her Christmas-mad parents make the festive season last all year, and with another Christmas looming, Mis doesn’t think she can take any more. After her carelessness causes an accident at school, it seems like things can’t get any worse.

Then she wakes up to find The Ghost of Christmases Ruined in her bedroom.

She is taken to the North Pole, to a reform school run by elves determined to make her love Christmas. Stuck in a misfit group of fellow Christmas-haters with a motley crew of the weird and even weirder, watched over by elves day and night, she doesn’t expect to meet cute and funny Luke, who is hiding a vulnerable side beneath his sarcastic exterior. She doesn’t expect to fall in love with him.

But all is not as it should be at the North Pole. A certain Mr Claus is making the elves’ lives a misery, and pretty soon Mistletoe and Luke are doing more than just learning to like Christmas.

A YA romantic comedy in which Santa is the bad guy, teaching reindeer to fly is on the curriculum, and zombies have a fondness for Christmas music.

Suitable for older teens and upwards due to bad language.

"New Year's Resolutions:
1. Lloyd Layton will know I exist. He once said three whole words to me, so this is obviously progress. If I don't get a proper conversation out of him soon, then I'll take my top off and streak through the cafeteria, because nobody could fail to notice these boobs.
2. I will not get expelled for streaking through the cafeteria."

Those are the words that begin her mission.
Chessie is fourteen, not pretty enough, and very much in love. Lloyd Layton is hot, popular, and unaware of Chessie's existence.
Her goal is clear: to get Lloyd to love her as much as she loves him, and she has exactly one year to do it.
As Chessie's obsession with Lloyd reaches boiling point and she starts to spin a web of lies that spiral out of control, Lloyd turns out to be not quite the prince she thought he was.

Can Chessie avoid the gathering storm before things go too far?

Not Pretty Enough is a contemporary young adult comedy suitable for ages thirteen and over.

Book two in the series will be released early 2014.

About the Author
Jaimie is a 28-year-old English-sounding Welsh girl with an awkward-to-spell name. She lives in South Wales and enjoys writing, gardening, drinking tea and watching horror movies. She hates spiders and cheese & onion crisps. She has been writing for years, but has never before plucked up the courage to tell people. She is the author of chick-lit romantic comedy Kismetology and YA romantic comedies Afterlife Academy, Not Pretty Enough, and North Pole Reform School.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.85 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Jaimie Admans: 3 Novels (YA) - Kindle & ePub - Eilidh-4