James LePore Bibliography (8 Books Up to December 2014) ~ Maraya21

seeders: 9
leechers: 8
Added on December 13, 2014 by Maraya21in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

James LePore Bibliography (8 Books Up to December 2014) ~ Maraya21 (Size: 37.39 MB)
 Maraya21 Torrents.jpg237.92 KB
 info.txt10 KB
 THANKS.txt1.14 KB
 Ebooks.txt804 bytes
 Brace yourselves, Games are coming....txt491 bytes
 torrent downloaded from kickass.so.txt60 bytes
 Torrent Downloaded From 1337x.to.txt56 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from H33t.to.txt49 bytes
 Anyone Can Die - James LePore.pdf396.77 KB
 Anyone Can Die - James LePore.azw3151.85 KB
 Anyone Can Die - James LePore.mobi146.04 KB
 Anyone Can Die - James LePore.epub139.35 KB
 Anyone Can Die - James LePore.lit122.84 KB
 Cover.jpg32.54 KB
 metadata.opf3.12 KB
 A World I Never Made - James LePore.pdf1.54 MB
 A World I Never Made - James LePore.azw3479.71 KB
 A World I Never Made - James LePore.mobi446.98 KB
 A World I Never Made - James LePore.epub318.81 KB
 A World I Never Made - James LePore.lit309.37 KB
 Cover.jpg32.75 KB
 metadata.opf3.22 KB
 Blood of My Brother - James LePore.pdf1.46 MB
 Blood of My Brother - James LePore.azw3444.72 KB
 Blood of My Brother - James LePore.mobi409.5 KB
 Blood of My Brother - James LePore.epub319.65 KB
 Blood of My Brother - James LePore.lit273.3 KB
 Cover.jpg38.56 KB
 metadata.opf2.76 KB
 God's Formula - James LePore.pdf1.17 MB
 God's Formula - James LePore.azw3377.25 KB
 God's Formula - James LePore.mobi305.91 KB
 God's Formula - James LePore.epub285 KB
 God's Formula - James LePore.lit261.95 KB
 Cover.jpg33.44 KB
 metadata.opf3.53 KB
 Gods and Fathers - James LePore.pdf1.98 MB
 Gods and Fathers - James LePore.azw3847.84 KB
 Gods and Fathers - James LePore.mobi802.83 KB
 Gods and Fathers - James LePore.epub754.58 KB
 Gods and Fathers - James LePore.lit682.42 KB
 Cover.jpg47.19 KB
 metadata.opf2.82 KB
 No Dawn for Men_ A Novel of Ian - James LePore.epub2.79 MB
 No Dawn for Men_ A Novel of Ian - James LePore.azw31.79 MB
 No Dawn for Men_ A Novel of Ian - James LePore.pdf1.62 MB
 No Dawn for Men_ A Novel of Ian - James LePore.lit1.35 MB
 No Dawn for Men_ A Novel of Ian - James LePore.mobi770.5 KB
 Cover.jpg209.8 KB
 metadata.opf2.91 KB
 Sons and Princes - James LePore.pdf1.54 MB
 Sons and Princes - James LePore.azw3503.42 KB
 Sons and Princes - James LePore.mobi486.77 KB
 Sons and Princes - James LePore.epub421.74 KB
 Sons and Princes - James LePore.lit339.54 KB
 Cover.jpg23.14 KB
 metadata.opf3.05 KB
 The Fifth Man - James LePore.epub3.14 MB
 The Fifth Man - James LePore.azw32.33 MB
 The Fifth Man - James LePore.pdf2.11 MB
 The Fifth Man - James LePore.lit1.8 MB
 The Fifth Man - James LePore.mobi1.55 MB
 Cover.jpg19.66 KB
 metadata.opf2.66 KB

Description

James LePore Bibliography (8 Books Up to December 2014)

Authors: James LePore, Carlos Davis
Edition: 5th edition (except "God's Formula" which is 1st edition)
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF, AZW3, LIT
Tags: Literature & Fiction, Mystery; Thriller & Suspence, Crime, Action & Adventure
Publisher: The Story Plant
Language: English

Overview:
A World I Never Made
Pat Nolan, an American man, is summoned to Paris to claim the body of his estranged daughter Megan, who has committed suicide. The body, however, is not Megan’s and it becomes instantly clear to Pat that Megan staged this, that she is in serious trouble, and that she is calling to him for help. This sends Pat on an odyssey that stretches across France and into the Czech Republic and that makes him the target of both the French police and a band of international terrorists. Joining Pat on his search is Catherine Laurence, a beautiful but tormented Paris detective who sees in Pat something she never thought she’d find—genuine passion and desperate need. As they look for Megan, they come closer to each other’s souls and discover love when both had long given up on it. Juxtaposed against this story is Megan’s story. A freelance journalist, Megan is in Morocco to do research when she meets Abdel Lahani, a Saudi businessman. They begin a torrid affair, a game Megan has played often and well in her adult life. But what she discovers about Lahani puts her in the center of a different kind of game, one with rules she can barely comprehend. Because of her relationship with Lahani, Megan has made some considerable enemies. And she has put the lives of many—maybe even millions—at risk.
A World I Never Made is an atmospheric novel of suspense with brilliantly drawn characters and back-stories as compelling as the plot itself. It is the kind of novel that resonates deeply and leaves its traces long after you turn the final page.

Anyone Can Die
James LePore’s first novel, A World I Never Made earned raves from reviewers, readers, and fellow authors alike. Blogcritics called it, “An outstanding first novel, and a wonderful thriller.” Bella Online said, “I highly recommend this compelling suspense story filled with vivid characters and haunting storylines. A story that will stay with the reader long after the final pages.” And M.J. Rose, the acclaimed author of The Memorist said A World I Never Made was, “A compelling page-turner — one of those wonderful books with characters as strong as the story and a story worth reading. Don’t miss it.”
Now LePore returns to the characters of A World I Never Made to present us with three suspenseful and unforgettable stories:
Till Death Do Us Part: A young Pat Nolan and his wife are on their honeymoon in New Mexico when they find a bond they did not know they had as they are forced to confront trouble in the form of a surly trio of locals.
God’s Warriors: Megan Nolan, a cynical American woman on her own in Europe makes a life-changing decision that both reveals and belies her true character.
Max: Max French, a quirky, deadly and, in his own eyes, oddly lovable FBI agent faces a personal drama that will set the course of his future.

Blood of My Brother
When Jay Cassio's best friend is murdered in a job clearly done by professionals, the walls that he has built to protect himself from the world of others begin to shatter. Dan Del Colliano had been his confidante and protector since the men were children on the savage streets of Newark, New Jersey. When Dan supports and revives Jay after Jay's parents die in a plane crash, their bond deepens to something beyond brotherhood, beyond blood. Now Jay, a successful lawyer, must find out why Dan died and find a way to seek justice for his murder. Isabel Perez has lived a life both tainted and charmed since she was a teenager in Mexico. She holds powerful sway over men and has even more powerful alliances with people no one should ever try to cross. She desperately wants her freedom from the chains these people have placed on her. When Jay catapults into her world, their connection is electric, their alliance is lethal, and their future is anything but certain. Once again, James LePore has given us a novel of passions, intense moral complexities, and irresistible thrills. Filled with characters you will embrace and characters you will fear, Blood of My Brother is a story about a quest for revenge and redemption you won't soon forget.

Gods and Fathers
Matt DeMarco is an accomplished Manhattan attorney with more than his share of emotional baggage. His marriage ended disastrously, his ex-wife has pulled their son away from him, and her remarriage to a hugely successful Arab businessman has created complications for Matt on multiple levels. However, his life shifts from troubled to imperiled when two cops – men he's known for a long time – come into his home and arrest his son as the prime suspect in the murder of the boy's girlfriend. Suddenly, the enmity between Matt and his only child is no longer relevant. Matt must do everything he can to clear his son, who he fully believes is innocent. Doing so will require him to quit his job and make enemies of former friends – and it will throw him up against forces he barely knew existed and can only begin to comprehend how to battle. Gods and Fathers is at once a powerful mystery and a provocative international thriller, all of it presented with LePore's signature fascinating characters placed in dire circumstances where every choice poses new and potentially fatal challenges.

The Tolkien/Fleming Adventure/Espionage Series Books #1 + #2
Co-written with Carlos Davis

No Dawn for Men: A Novel of Ian Fleming, J.R.R. Tolkien, and Nazi Germany (Book #1)
In 1938, Nazi Germany prepares to extend its reach far beyond its borders. The key to domination lies in a secret that would make their army not only unbeatable, but un-killable. MI-6, knowing that something potentially devastating is developing, recruits scholar and novelist John Ronald Reuel Tolkien to travel to Germany to find out what this might be, using the German popularity of his children’s novel THE HOBBIT as cover. Joining him there is MI-6 agent Ian Fleming, still years away from his own writing career but posing as a Reuters journalist. Together, Tolkien and Fleming will get to the heart of the secret – and they will face a fury greater than even their prodigious imaginations considered possible. Both an astounding work of suspense and a literary treasure trove to delight fans of either author, NO DAWN FOR MEN is a nonstop adventure.

God's Formula (Book #2)
It is 1939. The scourge that is Nazi Germany is trampling Europe as its scientists vie to deliver ever-increasing destructive power. Now physicist Walter Friedeman – a friend of Albert Einstein's since childhood – has found a formula to enrich uranium in three months rather than the previously expected five years. Such a formula could deliver Germany the first atomic arsenal. But Friedeman does not believe in the Nazi cause. Friedeman wants the formula in the hands of America, but getting it to them himself will be nearly impossible. He sets into motion a plan to use his teenaged son, a Hitler Youth, to unwittingly do the job using a message Friedeman has encoded in the Elvish language created by J.R.R. Tolkien in his novel The Hobbit.
What follows is a quest across continents as Einstein, Tolkien, and MI-6 officer Ian Fleming work together to find Friedeman's son, decode the message, and wrest control of the nuclear future before Hitler can steal it for himself.
Reuniting Tolkien and Fleming after their adventure in No Dawn for Men, God's Formula is a heart-pounding thriller filled with history both real and imagined.

Sons and Princes Series Books #1 + #2
Sons and Princes (Book #1)
Chris Massi has been running from his world his entire life. The son of a Mafia assassin and the former son-in-law of a mob kingpin, Massi has tried to stay on the right side of the law, building a prestigious career as an attorney, and insulating his children as much as possible. But now a series of tragedies have left him without a law license and without several of his loved ones. And at the same time, his teenaged son is beginning to gravitate toward the gangster world Chris has tried so hard to protect him from. Michele Mathias has been running away from her life for more than a decade. Once a promising young woman with a future, she’s now a drug addicted street player living with the knowledge that her daughter – the only bright thing in her life – was taken away from her. When her roommate is murdered in a mob-related hit, her life intersects with Chris’s life – and their worlds change forever. For Chris, a showdown is coming. The only way for him to save his son and regain his future is to face – and maybe even embrace – the demon he’s always avoided. For Michele, her last chance at redemption has arrived. How their journeys collide with the dark New York underworld is the stuff of the kind of suspenseful, passionate drama we’ve come to expect from James LePore.

The Fifth Man (Book #2)
Now LePore returns with a sequel to Sons and Princes. It is eight years later and life has changed overwhelmingly for Chris Massi and his son Matt. Chris now possesses more power than he ever could have imagined. But with power comes considerable, unremitting risk. And when Matt finds himself drawing the attention of the Russian Mafia, the risks become all too immediate and the reaction all too crucial. As the circle widens to include Chris’s daughter and the woman that has surprisingly captured Matt’s heart, Chris must make moves that could make him and his entire family vulnerable. Rippling with tension, The Fifth Man is a story of strength and consequences, of the price of the past and the perilous path to the future. It is James LePore at the height of his storytelling skills.

Note: Bought "God's Formula"

Please be aware that i want to seed 24h/d, however with a really old laptop, a connection of U:80.0 kB/s and multiple seeds
simultaneously my contribution will not be enough. Therefore, please seed what you leeched. Fair-Share

Enjoy!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
37.39 MB
seeders:9
leechers:8
James LePore Bibliography (8 Books Up to December 2014) ~ Maraya21