James Raffan - Circling the Midnight Sun: Culture and Change in the Invisible Arctic (retail).epub

seeders: 3
leechers: 3
Added on February 3, 2016 by Dr.Socin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

James Raffan - Circling the Midnight Sun: Culture and Change in the Invisible Arctic (retail).epub (Size: 7.41 MB)
 James Raffan - Circling the Midnight Sun- Culture and Change in the Invisible Arctic (retail)...7.41 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

Torcache has problems, so regular download link may not work properly.

Summary:

Over the course of three years, Jim Raffan, seasoned traveller and bestselling author-circumnavigated the globe at 66.5 degrees latitude: the Arctic Circle. Armed with his passion for the north, his interest in diverse cultures and his unquenchable sense of adventure, he set out to put a human face on climate change. What he discovered was by turns shocking, frustrating, entertaining and enlightening. In Circling the Midnight Sun, Raffan presents a warm-hearted, engaging portrait of the circumpolar world, but also a deeply affecting story of societies and landscapes in the throes of enormous change. Compelling and utterly original, this is both an adventure story and a book that will transform the way we think about northerners and the north.
[Amazon]

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.41 MB
seeders:3
leechers:3
James Raffan - Circling the Midnight Sun: Culture and Change in the Invisible Arctic (retail).epub