James S. Malek - GRE Literature in English [Delshady Digital] [EPUB]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 18, 2016 by TheDelsin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

James S. Malek - GRE Literature in English [Delshady Digital] [EPUB] (Size: 654.21 KB)
 James S. Malek - GRE Literature in English [Delshady Digital].epub654.21 KB

Description

PLEASE SEED TO KEEP THIS TORRENT ALIVE!!!
ANY RATING WOULD BE APPRECIATED!

If you want more books from me, you can click this link to see my library.
You can also find a way to download my DMCA'ed books through there.
If this eBook by any chance is broken or missing some parts.
Please click this link to send me a massage.

Higher GRE scores mean better options! Scoring well on the GRE Literature in English Subject Test doesn’t just help you get into grad school, it helps move your career forward. So it’s worth every minute of your valuable time to be knowledgeable, confident, and prepared to do your best. REA’s new test prep will get you ready for the GRE and on your way to grad school!

Designed for students and professionals looking to advance their careers, this third edition of our popular test prep contains everything you need to succeed. Focused chapter reviews cover all the information tested on the GRE Literature in English exam. Specific literary eras and writings of each period are referenced and explained to help you understand the main ideas and concepts. Drill questions with detailed solutions offer added practice so you can master the material and achieve an excellent score.

The review section also contains a Suggested Reading List, a review of Literary Criticism, and a Glossary of Literary Terms for additional study and reference.

The book includes three full-length practice tests based on the most recent GRE Literature exam. Each test contains every type of question that can be expected on the GRE, so you can “practice for real” and boost your confidence before taking the exam.

Our detailed explanations of answers help you identify your strengths and weaknesses. We don’t just say which answers are right – we also explain why the other answer choices are incorrect – so you’ll be prepared on test day!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
654.21 KB
seeders:0
leechers:0
James S. Malek - GRE Literature in English [Delshady Digital] [EPUB]

All Comments

I needed this one very much. Thank you Delshady.