Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte (with embedded audio) epub mobi azw3 Fiction

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on July 18, 2015 by KiwiSue49in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

• Book: Jane Eyre
  • ISBN13: 9780141028163
  • ISBN10: 0141028165

Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte (with embedded audio) epub mobi azw3 Fiction (Size: 77.95 MB)
 My other torrents.doc71 KB
 Jane Eyre - Charlotte Bronte.azw31.02 MB
 Jane Eyre - Charlotte Bronte.epub660.31 KB
 Jane Eyre - Charlotte Bronte.mobi967.16 KB
 Jane Eyre ~ Volume I-III - Charlotte Bronte.epub16.49 MB
 Jane Eyre ~ Volume I-III - Charlotte Bronte.epub8.74 MB
 Jane Eyre ~ Volume III - Charlotte Bronte.epub5.56 MB
 Jane Eyre ~ Volume II - Charlotte Bronte.epub5.31 MB
 Jane Eyre ~ Volume I - Charlotte Bronte.epub6.48 MB
 Jane Eyre ~ Volume I-III - Charlotte Bronte.mobi9.8 MB
 jane_eyre.pdf22.89 MB

Description

THANK YOU FOR DOWNLOADING THIS TORRENT

HEADS UP: Please see Notes at bottom about the various file types contained in this torrent.

Title:
JANE EYRE by Charlotte Brontë

Description:
Orphaned into the household of her Aunt Reed at Gateshead, subject to the cruel regime at Lowood charity school, Jane Eyre nonetheless emerges unbroken in spirit and integrity. She takes up the post of governess at Thornfield, falls in love with Mr. Rochester, and discovers the impediment to their lawful marriage, in a story that transcends melodrama to portray a woman’s passionate search for a wider and richer life than Victorian society traditionally allowed.

With a heroine full of yearning, the dangerous secrets she encounters, and the choices she finally makes, Charlotte Brontë’s innovative and enduring romantic novel continues to engage and provoke readers.

Product details:
American (2010 edition) no Images no Audio
epub 661Kb, mobi 968Kb, azw3 1,041 Kb

With Audio and Images
Volume I: epub 6,638Kb
Volume II: epub 5,437Kb
Volume III: epub 5,699Kb
Volume I-III: epub 16,888Kb

With Images only
epub 8,953Kb
mobi 10,031KB

PDF 23,442Kb

Notes:

1. As some ereader applications have certain abilities I have created various file types of this edition of Jane Eyre.

The epub files with the audio can be played in ibooks on ipads, and Moonplus Reader for Android.

The mobi file, contains only the images, as the Kindle applications for various devices, and Mobipocket Reader for PC - at this point in time – sadly, cannot play back the audio.

2. My deciding to upload the book also in three volumes, was:

(1) the whole file was getting rather large and was worried about some ereader applications’ ability to open the file;
(2) for ease of sending in an email.

The deciding factor was discovering, in my research about the book and its various editions, that it originally came out as three hard bound volumes, so I split the digital file into three parts so that it reflected the hard copies.

3. The images and audio tracks, inserted in the ebooks, are from the 11 part 1983 BBC television mini-series, starring Timothy Dalton and Zelah Clarke, off of a privately owned DVD.

4. Reference material is of a scanned edition, in pdf format, from the University of St. Michael’s College, Toronto Library, date stamped 1890, published by W. Nicholson & Sons, Limited (contained in the torrent), which I used when altering an existing American 2010 digital copy (also contained in upload).

5. Currer Bell, pseudonym for Charlotte Bronte (see Preface contained in this ebook).

6. Programs used in the creation and testing of this ebook are as follows:
Sigil; Adobe; Snagit; Microsoft Word; Calibre, Mobipocket Reader, Kindle and Kindle Previewer for PC; ibooks and Kindle for apple ipads; Aldiko, Moonplus Reader and Kindle for Android Samsung Note 10.1 (2012 model).

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
77.95 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte (with embedded audio) epub mobi azw3 Fiction